+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

The 4th place trophy (or the Arsene Wenger trophy as it is also known) is now bigger than the FA cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The 4th place trophy (or the Arsene Wenger trophy as it is also known) is now bigger than the FA cup.
    Its f@cking shocking if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Absolutley f@cking bonkers. Anyone who partakes in this sh@t is mental

To add, Murderpool will still win f@ck all.
    Bat-sh!t mental. All the more galling that the victim b@stards pick up 10% from that fee.

The EPL = Pure market capitalism at it's finest

I hope sky goes pear shape and they all fall into a pool of sh!te....

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    I hope sky goes pear shape and they all fall into a pool of sh!te....
    It won't. They can play to empty stadiums and it would make no difference. The cash is from China (Asia), Middle East & Africa. The billions watching the EPL will increase. It's been marketed very well. Did you notice the El Classico kicked off at midday last weekend for the first time ever and are you aware why? It is because the EPL is diluting La Liga viewing figures hugely they kicked off so early to achieve a global audience. Every big league in world football is running scared and dwarfed by the financial power of the EPL. Football will continue to push toward an elite 30 clubs. I expect the CL and Europa to finish and a global league to form. It's the main reason why I see no need for a 50M stadium with the future of football in Scotland an unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    It won't. They can play to empty stadiums and it would make no difference. The cash is from China (Asia), Middle East & Africa. The billions watching the EPL will increase. It's been marketed very well. Did you notice the El Classico kicked off at midday last weekend for the first time ever and are you aware why? It is because the EPL is diluting La Liga viewing figures hugely they kicked off so early to achieve a global audience. Every big league in world football is running scared and dwarfed by the financial power of the EPL. Football will continue to push toward an elite 30 clubs. I expect the CL and Europa to finish and a global league to form. It's the main reason why I see no need for a 50M stadium with the future of football in Scotland an unknown.
    Im sticking with what I said. They can do world wide leagues all they want. With folk watching there fav team play in China and get up at hellish hours the glory hunters will soon get fed up of that. **** them, **** sky.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    The EPL = Pure market capitalism at it's finest
    Rubbish, there is nothing capitalist about the Abu Dhabi government buying Man City, or a dodgy Russian oligarch buying Chelsea.

The EPL is the most over-rated football league in the world and a triumph of marketing over substance.
    Van Dick going to the bin dippers for 75 million just shows that. Liverpool are hugely over rated as well, plus their stupid **** of a German manager.

I wonder what Rodgers role in all this is??

I suppose Liverpool are paying for him with the money they will get from flogging Coutinho to Barcelona in January. That will give their fans something new to whinge about.

Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast