+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Just be thankful you don’t have to suffer the Aldi advert with Raheem Sterling, Kyle Walker and Gary Cahill for the World Cup absolutely woeful
    This site will put the advert up given half the chance!

Raheem Sterling gets a tattoo - the Sun w@nks itself to death
    Raheem Sterling hires a plane - the Sun w@nks itself to death
    Raheem Sterling flies with EasyJet - the Sun w@nks itself to death
    Raheem Sterling buys a sink - the Sun w@nks itself to death

etc

https://twitter.com/adamkeyworth/sta...588502530?s=21

It is pish right enough. The EPL not content with 2 platforms showing live games upping it to 3. Rumors of Amazon or Facebook winning the rights to broad. The public now be fleeced by 3 providers for 1 competition. It will eat itself.

W@nking on about how a billion has been spent this window. F@ck right off

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    W@nking on about how a billion has been spent this window. F@ck right off
    It’s utterly disgusting and quite depressing really when you think what that money could be used for.

Plus It’ll all just go into the pockets of total bellends like Raheem Stirling and their agents 😔

Said it before and I’ll say it again - anyone paying for Sky Sports from up here (actually from anywhere really) should take a long hard look at themselves....

Jim White and Co must have been devastated:

English Premier League clubs spent £1.23bn in the summer transfer window, down for the first time since 2010, according to Deloitte analysis.

The record of £1.43bn was set in the summer transfer window of 2017, which means clubs spent £200m less this year.

Part of this can be explained by the fact one of the 20 Premier League clubs - Tottenham - saw no incomings, the first time this has happened since the summer transfer window was introduced in 2003.

However

The highest-spending clubs were Liverpool (£165m), Chelsea (£120m), Fulham (£105m) and Leicester City (£100m), representing around 40% of the aggregate gross player transfer expenditure by Premier League clubs.

Fulham and Leicester: a combined total of £205m spent... anyone who says this isn't an issue needs to have their head checked.

The tickets prices are going up. Its going to be half empty grounds soon.

Good. F@ck the EPL

Going up to what?

I get the feeling I'm going to be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Going up to what?

I get the feeling I'm going to be shocked.
    97 quid a ticket at the Emirates

80 at West Ham

95 at Spurs for Spurs being three of the dearest

You do have good guys in Burnley and Huddersfield who don't break 40 notes for their dearest (still dear if you ask me but compared to the rest)

I read an article on line about teams that say they have their lowest set at a really low price for example Murderpool at a tenner so people think they are good guys but these tickets are extremely limited to between 1-200 tickets. Its all a scam to make themselves look like they are appealing and good value but most tickets are 50 quid plus. Man City had the lowest priced season ticket at 120 quid but there was only 150 of them

50 quid or more to watch fitba. Get that right to f@ck. I have never have paid that anywhere in my life and I never will. (Most ever was AC Milan v Napoli at 40 euros)

I remember the first time I went to San Siro being prepared to have to pay a heap to get in.
    Fair enough I was in the top row behind the goals but it was cheaper than Pittodrie.
    I also got to see a hat trick from Marco van Basten in my end.

Anyway, I presume that the three London prices you gave me were for the dearer seats, the days of me going to see West Ham and Spurs for a few quid are obviously over but how are you supposed to be able to afford to take a couple of kids with you to see your team?

It's not sustainable, we all know that, but I wish it would all collapse soon and give us all a laugh.

Page 47 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast