shopify analytics

Register now to unlock a matched free bet from Ladbrokes for up to £50 (18+, T&Cís apply)

Thread: Evening bluenoses

Evening bluenoses

Seems like years since I've been here, that's probably cos it is

Remember when we used to be all over each other's board, the banter was brilliant, you guys had the General, Bassman, Eoin, Bolty, Bluesince etc, ..... You still about boys? ......

Then you went and got bought by the Triads and never spoke to us for years 😄😊😀 ...

So next week we can all look forward to the real "Brummie Derby" I'm bored with playing the Bogrolls, they never replaced you lot as our bitter rivals .... And they never will.

Next weeks a hard one to call ..... You lot are flying high and looking pretty decent, we on the other hand have been useless ..... Up to this week ... When an old mate of yours ...... Potatoe head .... Stepped in and showed us - how not to lose games ...

Got a feeling that the Brucester is one of them lucky managers and could cause a shock next week and St Andrews .. Waddya think bluenoses

Is there anybody there ............

This place .... Is goin like a ghost town ..... Bands don't play no more ...... Too much fightin on the dance floor!!!

replied on your site this one passed away

In case anyone reads this. Well played Blues. You had a lot more idea than our lot.

A shame this one died. I think these types of message boards are going the way of the dinosaur. Hard to compete with modern social media platforms.

I'm still here Iwuz, though in common with a number of others, not so much these days (years!). There was something of a golden period of cross-message board contacts and I think they were driven by a relatively small core of people who enjoyed the fun and appreciated each other's humour. It sort of tailed off and I miss it-a good point is made further down the thread, other types of social media seem to have taken the front seats....
    All the best to you and to other posters from "back then".

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    In case anyone reads this. Well played Blues. You had a lot more idea than our lot.
    Gracious as I remember you my friend-I hope all's good with you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    A shame this one died. I think these types of message boards are going the way of the dinosaur. Hard to compete with modern social media platforms.
    Yes, it would appear so-a pity, there was a good vibe most of the time.

Thanks-it's a long time I know but I look back at some of the exchanges with a great degree of warmth!