Get your very own personalised Villa Chat gifts!

Thread: Adama

Adama

Anyone watch him against Arsenal today. I knew it was stupid getting rid of him. Watching him destroying the arsenal defence today put a dampener on the win today.

umm, I wish he would have stayed, we will see what he turns into but the highlights did not show much of him and to be honest he did what we know he can do, in flashes! playing 90 mins full on is what we need and it looks Like Bruce is making all the players do just that including our own Adohma.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Anyone watch him against Arsenal today. I knew it was stupid getting rid of him. Watching him destroying the arsenal defence today put a dampener on the win today.

Really ?????

Many here had high expectations, however Traore is a blinkered one trick pony, his bleating about wanting a transfer told me something

In our last 2 games “our “ Adomha has created 2 goals + he fully understands his defensive responsibilities

Sorry Bongo water under the bridge, at this juncture I think we have by far the better team player

We didn't get rid. He wanted out and we paid stupid money for him that we risked losing. This was a win win deal for both clubs. This could have ended badly for us.

Danny Murphy slagged us off yesterday by asking how come he never got played at Villa. I wanted to scream because he was always bloody injured. Even when he was getting us back in the game at Sunderland he got injured.

Danny Murphy for some reason is a bit 'Anti Villa' I don't know why but as you have stated Stateside, he was always injured! as a punter, he needs to read up on his statements before he comments!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    he needs to read up on his statements before he comments!
    Who Murphy or Bongo ?

Bang on the money Stanley Victor !

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/10/23...ing-for-asto/?

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Who Murphy or Bongo ?
    Both

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    Both
    One writes solely for 'click bate' and the other, errm.

Yeah, I had such high hopes for traore, but he never got going, he consistently was injured, and the team frankly wasn't in a place for anyone to gel quite honestly. If we had gotten him this season it may have turned out differently, we needed to make the purchases we made this summer about two years ago. Three even.

Don't miss him. He's not that great yet and didn't want to stay.

I would be interested to see if he took a pay drop at Middlesbrough. I'm gutted really and I wish Bruse was here at the start of the season. I think he knew he wasn't in RDMs plans and wanted out. With Bruses counter attacking method he would fit in well and I think it's one of the reasons he's giving gabby a chance as well.
    Some people say he's a one trick pony but I would say a 10 trick pony. Delph was injury prone at first and he came good. I can't see the wages being an issue if Dr x has big plans.

[QUOTE=bongosdad;38312859]

With Bruses counter attacking method he would fit in well and I think it's one of the reasons he's giving gabby a chance as well.

Some people say he's a one trick pony but I would say a 10 trick pony.

While some other people might say you are to football what Ronnie Corbett was to Sumo Wrestling

Great job by Adams on that final goal today at Man C. He took 6 City players out of the equation before a fortuitous deflection from his pass ended up on the left wing.

Adama looks like Middlesbroughs best player at the moment. I would rather him on the pitch instead of McCormack any day. Let's hope we have a buy back clause.

We don't. Barca do.

Surely barca lost the buy back clause when we sold him? They had the chance to buy him back but didn't.