+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: different manager same policy

different manager same policy

Yet again signing a 35 year old player who hasn't played since pre season.
    It will take him till Christmas to get match fit and sharp than he will be off a few weeks later when his contract runs out.
    Only blessing is he is only on a 3 month contract instead of 3 years

We can only sign players who don't have a contract. What policy should the new manager use? He doesn't have many options and I actually think this is the best option. He knows where the back of the net is. He says he still wants to play for Nigeria. Even though he is 35 he has played 27 games for Stoke in the last 2 seasons and played for Bristol Rovers at the end of last season and scored for them.

Same fans, same policy of criticising a new manager without giving him a chance.

Same old WLB post. Bearing in mind the current transfer/loan situation what would you expect him to do? I'm sure if you know of some 25 year olds with proven Championship experience who are unattached/available KJ might read this post so list them here.

WLB. you really are a bore . Sorry mate.

Didn't he score for Bristol City against us last season?

No names were mention in KJ's after match comments but he did say that we had too many young players and that we needed experienced players so here's the first. Also I read that somebody said we couldn't plat 442 yet how many have criticised AS for only playing 1 up front. So KJ does it last Saturday and somebody says he don't know what he's doing! Get a life folks at least give him 13 games and if we have got more than another 6 points by then KJ is better than Stubbs!

Dear me, The_Third_Burglar resumes his MM identity.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Read this somewhere don't think on MM. Last 2 failed managers were followed by successful managers in our terms. Andy Scott followed by Steve Evans, Neil Redfearn followed by Warnock. Here's hoping Alan Stubbs followed by Kenny Jackett.

Wouldn't dismiss KJ.

I posted it Gwru. Glad you were listening. Kinda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast