+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    He is simply a very poor referee who has been promoted away beyond his capabilities. Many teams have suffered through his incompetence, a good referee should be largely anonymous during a game, the vitriol he got last night was well deserved.

The question is why do SFA persist in using that inept clown?
    He seems to crumble when he knows he's made a c unt of it.
    He then loses the plot & get basic things wrong.
    In the 2nd half his decisions bordered on insane.
    The Accies boy blatantly & deliberately stuck his hand up when we took a throw in.
    He saw it, gave the foul but didn't hook the boy for stopping the ball with his hand deliberately.
    Cheat or inept?...

Just seen the penalty decision. To be honest, I'm finding it difficult to care or get worked up about it any more. I'll be pleasantly surprised if he's permanently demoted for this, as he should be; surely he was on his last chance after the Hamilton-Dons game fae a couple o' seasons back, and the ICT-Dons game last season. But if nae then it just shows you that the game as it's currently managed isna worth getting invested in.

You expect referees to have the odd stinker, that's just part of the game. With Collum there's years of evidence to show that he's totally inept and in the case of one club, a bit dodgy. He was in charge of the Super Cup final which finished 5-4 & all the talk afterwards was still about him being a c*nt

It's about time something was done about him

Willie Collum isnt corrupt. Willie Collum is a f@cking terrible referee as he has shown against us, Hearts, Fenerbahce, The Arabs,Sevilla,Barcelona,Killmarnock, Sevco, Falkirk, St Mirren, Motherwell and even the pigs. Thats just incidents i can remember off the top of my head

Hes publically been slated by Jim Jefferies,The magic Tw@t, Robbie Neilson in recent months and spanish news paper Marca describing his performance in the Super Cup as the worst they have ever seen.

He averages 10ish red cards a season. Compare that to the next highest average in Scotland which is Craig Thomson whos on 4 and we all talk about the "Thomson Show". Lets put it into perpsective. Thomson is far better to have than him.

And through all of this. What punishment has he seen.He had a month doing second tier fitba, which included an international week so he only did three games at that level. He is deemed acceptable by his bosses which is a f@cking gargantuan problem and another to the long list of SFA problems

Theres no agenda or conspiracy here. Hes just f@cking terrible and is allowed to be.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Willie Collum isnt corrupt. Willie Collum is a f@cking terrible referee as he has shown against us, Hearts, Fenerbahce, The Arabs,Sevilla,Barcelona,Killmarnock, Sevco, Falkirk, St Mirren, Motherwell and even the pigs. Thats just incidents i can remember off the top of my head

Hes publically been slated by Jim Jefferies,The magic Tw@t, Robbie Neilson in recent months and spanish news paper Marca describing his performance in the Super Cup as the worst they have ever seen.

He averages 10ish red cards a season. Compare that to the next highest average in Scotland which is Craig Thomson whos on 4 and we all talk about the "Thomson Show". Lets put it into perpsective. Thomson is far better to have than him.

And through all of this. What punishment has he seen.He had a month doing second tier fitba, which included an international week so he only did three games at that level. He is deemed acceptable by his bosses which is a f@cking gargantuan problem and another to the long list of SFA problems

Theres no agenda or conspiracy here. Hes just f@cking terrible and is allowed to be.
    ... and will in all probability be given the League Cup Final

I've had a notion about this person for some time now, you know how when you sit your driving test there's the Theory side & then there's the Practical side.

Now Gollum on the football park (The Practical) is a disastrous mess, he frequently makes incorrect decisions, is petty & not respected by anyone. A car-crash if you will.

However i note he's a teacher by trade so you'd assume he must be academically quite clever when it comes to speaking about the game (& talking his way out of his latest f*ck-ups) so it strikes me that his ability to communicate his ideas at Seminars & impress folk in the Administration side of the game is what's elevated him to the position he's in.
    Hence the Theory side is where he excels.

Either that or he's got compromising photos of Regan dressed as a girl guide.

He'll go down in history along the likes of Syme, Valentine & Mottram as utter scourges of AFC.

& finally, he's so dreadful he deserves his own song.

haven't seen it.....is it mccoistesque from the skol cup final

Oh aye, & a cyber-pint for the boy that shouted,

"Collum, yer Wife doesn't love yeh"

"It's not a penalty. It's the softest you'll see. I'm really disappointed it's been given." "It gives the home team a lift."

From Dereks gob

"If that was a penalty ,then McLean getting hauled to the ground is even more of a penalty"

Also from Dereks gob

He should have followed up with "the boys a f@cking walloper and its beggars belief that he is allowed to be anywhere near a f@cking fitba pitch, hes a w@nk"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast