+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gollum

Gollum

Is he inept or corrupt or both?

I suspect there is a very good chance he will be appointed for the Final and if so there is a good chance he will ensure it is over before it starts .Quickest straight red card in history . Probably Considine and pen.

Given his "leanings" we should have some argument for him not presiding over this game but clearly that will not be taken into account.

I wonder what the outcry would be if a NE ref was appointed!

This is just another in a long line of things our club could do to improve the game, without it costing a penny. Arkwright & Levein retired McCurry. It can be done

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This is just another in a long line of things our club could do to improve the game, without it costing a penny. Arkwright & Levein retired McCurry. It can be done
    But then the SFA will point to the pen we got from Collum at Killie last month that never was.

He's sh1te for everybody, although mainly us.

Yep, which means there would be a great deal of support from around the league. Hearts certainly loathe him almost as much as us. If he gets the final, there should be an official complaint from the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    But then the SFA will point to the pen we got from Collum at Killie last month that never was.

He's sh1te for everybody, although mainly us.
    Aye, just actually posted on a different site about the fact he was the one that gave us a debatable pen against Killie earlier int he month. Wonder if it had any bearing on the decision last night.
    Other site's much better, I can swear about the caaaaant a lot easier on it!!

He is simply a very poor referee who has been promoted away beyond his capabilities. Many teams have suffered through his incompetence, a good referee should be largely anonymous during a game, the vitriol he got last night was well deserved.

The question is why do SFA persist in using that inept clown?

Not only is he a Grade 1 arsehole he's a grade 1 FIFA Referee!!

That beggars belief

I don't believe he has an agenda he's just pish. Madden is the biggest blue nose you will meet but he's had some bad decisions go against sevco by him.

I think collum would have given us a penalty last night had the only chance not been a ridiculous dive from Logan.

I've said it many times before, we as a club are far too soft.
    Whilst I wouldn't want us to be perceived as the Dhims are (whinging c unts with a huge persecution complex) I think we have to make an exception with Collum.
    If he isn't a cheat, it's one helluva co incidence that almost every time he referees us, he makes game changing decisions, 95% of which are against us.
    We definitely should complain publicly if he gets the final.
    His Celtic allegiances aren't exactly hidden, particularly given his background.
    He looks like the type that's been bullied at school, been tampered with by a priest, or had his toffee apple taken off him at Codonas as a kid.
    We should complain like Hearts did, & like the Dhims have done in the past.
    Sadly we're spineless. We won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't believe he has an agenda he's just pish. Madden is the biggest blue nose you will meet but he's had some bad decisions go against sevco by him.

I think collum would have given us a penalty last night had the only chance not been a ridiculous dive from Logan.
    .... that was a dive, but McLean being wrestled to the ground was 5 times the penalty the bead rattling c unt gave Hamilton

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast