+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloody hell....

Bloody hell....

Ross County must be awful.

But who cares...absolutely fantastic so far today.

Full time 4-1, County got a late consolation.

Sounds like we could have had double figures.

I don't know if the reason for today's result was us playing well or County being p*** poor, a bit of both in fact. Saying County were p*** poor is being quite kind, they were truly awful, one of the worst teams I've watched at fir park recently. We could have scored a barrow load today.

Quote Originally Posted by wellin View Post
    I don't know if the reason for today's result was us playing well or County being p*** poor, a bit of both in fact. Saying County were p*** poor is being quite kind, they were truly awful, one of the worst teams I've watched at fir park recently. We could have scored a barrow load today.
    Cant comment season ticket stayed in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex View Post
    Did you have to pay and get re-imbursed next time. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHHNYG View Post
    Did you have to pay and get re-imbursed next time. lol.
    Don't think they do reimbursements for sitting in the cinema but hey worth a try.

I thought I was at the pictures on Wednesday night, certainly a horror I was watching.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex View Post
    If, by your own admission, you can't comment Stevie, why then post a comment?

Ross County may have been p*** but a couple of things our manager must have learnt are Cadden's is a far better player out wide in midfield rather than as a central midfielder.Secondly McDonald has to play as the hold up forward player rather than trying to punt high balls to Moult and Bowman,thirdly and sorry to say this but midfield operated and got forward and backed up the play better without Keith Lasley in the team.Lasely has been a great servant but IMO Lucas and Clay created and closed down more than Keith has done this season

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    Ross County may have been p*** but a couple of things our manager must have learnt are Cadden's is a far better player out wide in midfield rather than as a central midfielder.Secondly McDonald has to play as the hold up forward player rather than trying to punt high balls to Moult and Bowman,thirdly and sorry to say this but midfield operated and got forward and backed up the play better without Keith Lasley in the team.Lasely has been a great servant but IMO Lucas and Clay created and closed down more than Keith has done this season
    Can't argue with that...I suspect/hope the plan was to transition Lasley to the bench but the injury to McHugh and late signing/fitness of Lucas delayed it. It was only one game ofc but the same team has to start next week. Surely!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)