+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloody hell....

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    a couple of things our manager must have learnt are Cadden's is a far better player out wide in midfield rather than as a central midfielder.Secondly McDonald has to play as the hold up forward player rather than trying to punt high balls to Moult and Bowman,thirdly and sorry to say this but midfield operated and got forward and backed up the play better without Keith Lasley in the team.
    Totally agree with that assessment. We should be playing to their strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it View Post
    If, by your own admission, you can't comment Stevie, why then post a comment?
    Wouldnt have thought it was difficult to grasp. But obviously an explanation is necessary. The original post inferred how good the game was and I said I couldn't comment cos I wasnt there and unless you can read something thats not there I made no comment on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex View Post
    Don't think they do reimbursements for sitting in the cinema but hey worth a try.
    Can't really grasp that attitude after travelling many miles to watch Well for 60 years.
    No-one was more critical of and angry at the team and manager than me after Wednesday's total shambles but yesterday I had to overcome medical, geographical and time constraints to make the kick off in time, and I was WELL rewarded.
    Each to their own, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHHNYG View Post
    Can't really grasp that attitude after travelling many miles to watch Well for 60 years.
    No-one was more critical of and angry at the team and manager than me after Wednesday's total shambles but yesterday I had to overcome medical, geographical and time constraints to make the kick off in time, and I was WELL rewarded.
    Likewise. I've watched the Well for years and will continue to do so. We have our ups and we have our downs and its always been that way. I've seen worse than Wednesday's dismal performance and no doubt I'll see worse again. The sun always shines in the morning though. Stevie's post says more about his attitudes than it does about the team. Each to their own though as Robbie say.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHHNYG View Post
    Thats cos you are a diehard a badge I not longer hold after 40 years.Just the way it goes. Scottish Football is utterly pointless and corrupt its just taken 40 years for it to finally grind me down... as you say each to their own. Sadly for the club our regular attendances are in danger of being sub 3000 on par with St Johnstone so they will need diehards like you guys more and more.
    Last edited by steviex; 31-10-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)