+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scotland's NHS

Scotland's NHS

No comments on the complete and utter mess it's in because of the SNP ? Disco Buc, Stewarty I can't hear you

I bet it's all big bad Westminsters fault and I bet it's okay because the English NHS is in a worse mess

The SNP are really doing a great job in looking after the people of Scotland. The police, NHS and schools are all in a shambles but don't worry it's not our fault. Let's not bother about these important things and let's put all our efforts into getting independence.

At least people are waking up to this deplorable party led by a complete .............

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    No comments on the complete and utter mess it's in because of the SNP ? Disco Buc, Stewarty I can't hear you

I bet it's all big bad Westminsters fault and I bet it's okay because the English NHS is in a worse mess

The SNP are really doing a great job in looking after the people of Scotland. The police, NHS and schools are all in a shambles but don't worry it's not our fault. Let's not bother about these important things and let's put all our efforts into getting independence.

At least people are waking up to this deplorable party led by a complete .............
    No one is waking up to anything - it's just the same regurgitated nonsense as before. Were the problems you mentioned easy to fix, then everyone would be fixing them. The fact is they are not easily fixable, but those like you have no interest in whether they get fixed or not, but are simply using them as a stick to beat people with.
    Which problems exactly is it you would like to see fixed with the police, schools and NHS?
    What outcomes would you like to see that you do not currently see?
    How would you achieve these outcomes?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    No one is waking up to anything - it's just the same regurgitated nonsense as before. Were the problems you mentioned easy to fix, then everyone would be fixing them. The fact is they are not easily fixable, but those like you have no interest in whether they get fixed or not, but are simply using them as a stick to beat people with.
    Which problems exactly is it you would like to see fixed with the police, schools and NHS?
    They could start by doing away with that atrocious 'Police Scotland' idea, which has been an unmitigated disaster from day one.

The problem with the SNP is they seem to be too busy jailing Fitba supporters, pardoning bummers from the 1970s & giving out baby boxes to concentrate on the more important things.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    You don't live up here Jack, believe me people are waking up,to the awful job the SNP are doing.
    The NHS for a start, they made loads of targets and hit a couple. Police Scotland has not worked out very well. Classroom sizes in schools, targets again failed. Of course I want these problems fixed but the SNP are only interested in one thing. I'm not a politician so don't have the answers but I do know if the SNP put as much effort as they do in gaining independence into the three mentioned things they would be a lot better than they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    You don't live up here Jack, believe me people are waking up,to the awful job the SNP are doing.
    The NHS for a start, they made loads of targets and hit a couple. Police Scotland has not worked out very well. Classroom sizes in schools, targets again failed. Of course I want these problems fixed but the SNP are only interested in one thing. I'm not a politician so don't have the answers but I do know if the SNP put as much effort as they do in gaining independence into the three mentioned things they would be a lot better than they are now.
    Free Prescriptions=Less well off folk don't have to choose between healing and feeding themselves.
    University Fees=Places available to all kids with ability and not just the priviliged Elite.

I'm quite willing to pay extra taxes for the above if it helps the less well off but Selfish Tory Boy Bodie only seems to be interested in his own wee Butcher's Apron World.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Free Prescriptions=Less well off folk don't have to choose between healing and feeding themselves.
    University Fees=Places available to all kids with ability and not just the priviliged Elite.

I'm quite willing to pay extra taxes for the above if it helps the less well off but Selfish Tory Boy Bodie only seems to be interested in his own wee Butcher's Apron World.
    People who needed help for prescriptions ALWAYS got it. Free prescriptions benefit the rich.

University fees - just means more thickos can doss about doing a different course every year for phuck all.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    People who needed help for prescriptions ALWAYS got it. Free prescriptions benefit the rich.

University fees - just means more thickos can doss about doing a different course every year for phuck all.
    Not entirely true Noah,people on low wages got no help with prescriptions.Agree there's a lot of thickos dossing about Uni having a Spliffing time at the old boys club,they usually end up becoming Tory politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post

Selfish ? You don't know me Spameater and I can assure you I am not.
    Your beloved SNP could raise taxes but won't as they know it will loose them the votes of a lot of people.
    I would willingly pay an extra penny tax if it went to the NHS.
    And you keep calling the Union flag that Spameater as it really doesn't bother me when someone is deliberately doing so to get at me.

And well done you managed to post without a stupid picture

And now it's coming out the SNP are trying to pull the wool over our eyes about the police Scotland numbers. I, they are really getting found out slowly but surely

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post

Spot on Noah.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)