+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poppy fascism season

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Here sevvy gonnae point oot these folk demanding you must wear a poppy.
    If you don't want to wear one don't wear one, on the other hand if you wear one because you choose to for your own reasons then why be influenced by others?

Are you feckin kiddin? The simple fact that these bawbag tell everyone that they are so proud to wear theirs and other folk are out of order if they dont, these johnny come lately billy Britons, look at the crap that descends on newsreaders footballers talkshow host or whoever is in the public eye when they don't wear one, ffs even the British legion itself is selling special enamelled and jewelled metal poppies, is that for folk to tell us they care more about " our boys" than someone wearing a paper one?why are we now expected to show that we care, why can't it remain like it always has, a personal thing?and if you can't see that personal thing is being taken away the you're a bigger fool than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    No way, you are at it.

"Make more money to send back to their families" ??....that will be the families they have abandoned and left in such dangerous peril that they had to flee through numerous safe countries just to get to the UK ?

As for the media..if i was running for my life i would stop running at the first safe haven i arrived at and would make damn sure my loved ones were with me.

You are an utter gift to spongers.
    You seem to know an awful lot about these people migrating to the UK, perhaps you have numbers of immigrants arriving & claiming benefits, numbers to back up you using words like 'spongers' & 'wasters'?

You do realise that immigrants actually contribute a lot to our economy, don't you? You do realise that as a war mongering nation, we have a moral responsibility to take refugees in, along with other European nations? You do realise that there is more than enough money to go around in this country, don't you? That 1% of the population own the same amount of wealth as the other 99%?

You're the one who is 'at it' here, educate yourself & stop blaming a very small number of people who want to come in to Britain for an easy life.

as soon as I said immigration I knew i'd set mook aff oan one

here mook away tae yer bed ya roaster

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    as soon as I said immigration I knew i'd set mook aff oan one

here mook away tae yer bed ya roaster
    One thing is for sure, I would get mare sense oot of a pillow than I would oot of you ya big jessie

"Mook is having a shocking day, this period in Mooks 'forum' career draws many parallels to Liverpool under Roy Hodgson."

thats gotta phukkin hurt

gettin the run a roon fae daft billy

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    You seem to know an awful lot about these people migrating to the UK, perhaps you have numbers of immigrants arriving & claiming benefits, numbers to back up you using words like 'spongers' & 'wasters'?

You do realise that immigrants actually contribute a lot to our economy, don't you? You do realise that as a war mongering nation, we have a moral responsibility to take refugees in, along with other European nations? You do realise that there is more than enough money to go around in this country, don't you? That 1% of the population own the same amount of wealth as the other 99%?

You're the one who is 'at it' here, educate yourself & stop blaming a very small number of people who want to come in to Britain for an easy life.
    I know fine well that people that come to the UK (LEGALLY..there is a phucking hint there) and contribute and i have no issue with that and fair play to them.

"educate yourself" phuck off you pr!ck.

How many illegal immigrants are coming in and claiming benefits then?

I would hazard a guess that it's pretty hard to do & there aren't very many of them.
    Last edited by Mook1; 31-10-2016 at 05:01 PM.

How many illegal immigrants are coming in and claiming benefits then?

I would hazard a guess that it's pretty hard to do & there aren't very many of them.
    Not as many as total gifts like you would allow.

Aye, a guess.....have a chat with all those clunts in the jungle.

Are you Lily Allen...

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Not as many as total gifts like you would allow.

Aye, a guess.....have a chat with all those clunts in the jungle.

Are you Lily Allen...
    What are you doing about immigration like, other than calling people wasters & spongers on here?

Aye, it was a guess, which is better than what you've managed thus far.

No, I would quite like to shag her though.

What are you doing about immigration like, other than calling people wasters & spongers on here?

You're the one with the problem, you should be clued up on what the problem is & the numbers involved.

No, I would quite like to shag her though.
    Typical do-gooder, not a phucking clue.

I wouldnt touch Lily Allen with a ****y stick.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)