+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T some wierd people

O/T some wierd people

Last edited by CAMiller; 29-05-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Just shows how difficult it is to get doctors struck off

Real ones as well

It's the Sun. Hardly a reliable source of facts.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Real ones as well
    Hic !

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    It's the Sun. Hardly a reliable source of facts.
    In the days of law suits for defermation of character or slander I dare say the editor of The Sun, albeit a divs guide to a tabloid, has surely got this right to go to publication.

Nothing surprises me these days as those that say they are safe must surely be classed as bad knowing what the 'medical person' has been up to.

I suspect that the vast majority of the criminal records are for minor offences.

A doctor may have a criminal record for instance for smoking marijuana at University but I am sure that most of us wouldn't think that he or she should now be struck off.

I am not sure why someone with child ****ography photos would not be struck off..maybe the GMC are awaiting the end of the doctor's prison sentence.

The paper being the Sun makes me wonder about the facts behind this however I have always regarded the GMC as fairly useless.

Doctors are very special people - and include the world's BEST !

Can't comment on other countries but with the limited knowledge I have about the arduous training Doctors get in this country.....a long - tough - intelligentially challenging 7 years and more training - plus continuous professional development.....they are the S.A.S. of the professional world.

My point is NO ONE goes through that trauma without a deep seated desire to help their fellow humans - and they must have a heart as big as a bucket to do it.

Life can be destructive - and Doctors are not immune to life's ability to do harm....

But - for me - if anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt - a break - a little leeway to any faux pas....it's DOCTORS...

Because - with what they have been through to get that title.....there will always some good inside !

Well said lbj

I have been saying the same on here almost daily!

Harold Shipman anyone?

What about Josef Mengele?

Need i go on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast