+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T JUDGES crying........

O/T JUDGES crying........

Saying that the EU vote was illegal!!

What they really mean is they will lose a lot of money not representing people in the Eurpean court for human rights

MUGS

Solicitors lol not Judges

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Saying that the EU vote was illegal!!

What they really mean is they will lose a lot of money not representing people in the Eurpean court for human rights

MUGS
    You can't blame that on the EU Es***. They were British judges and not of the EU. Better get used to it if Brexit rules.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    You can't blame that on the EU Es***. They were British judges and not of the EU. Better get used to it if Brexit rules.
    remainers won't let it go will they, filthy greedy bastar**, I remember a Mum at School in tears because her daughter got refused entry into the School that her friends were at because her place was taken up by children from other EU country's, terrible,
    Why should this country rely on the EU to survive?
    The future looks bleak very bleak, for us Brits it will be.
    Last edited by essexred52; 04-11-2016 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    remainers won't let it go will they, filthy greedy bastar**, I remember a Mum at School in tears because her daughter got refused entry into the School that her friends were at because her place was taken up by children from other EU country's, terrible,
    Why should this country rely on the EU to survive?
    The future looks bleak very bleak, for us Brits it will be.
    I thought this topic was about British judges and EU judges. Do Labour voters let it go because the Tories get elected. Democracy is not like The Third Reich , it is fluid and changeable. If British judges says that Parliament rules supreme then it has to be. Also isn't it your Tory party that allows all this immigration as a source of cheap labour and will continue to do so if Brexit in kicks by granting Brexit visas. Isn't it therefore obvious that all this extra labour they plan to bring in will have to be housed and their children educated somewhere.

No Es*** they didn't say it was illegal. Strictly speaking a referendum is not binding. It's just a method for the govt to get public backing or rejection of a policy.
    Parliament was always the supreme law maker. It's parliament that gives consent to Acts and Treaties.
    And the fact of lthe matter was that when Wilson moved the idea in 1975 (I think), he correctly sought The Commons consent to hold a referendum and to accept the results.
    So what the Honorable Justices decided was simply to respect UK law, that is - Parliament must give consent.
    It's funny how all these Farage supporting fruitcakes are now crying foul with the decision, when obe of their bedrock arguments was to insist that UK law should be only be decided in London and not Brussels or Strasbourg..

That said while I hope The Commons will reject Brexit, the fact of the matter remains that the referendum was to seek the electorate's approval. And having given their decision by slim but nevertheless clear majority, it should follow that The Commons has to acknowledge it.
    Either approve it or order a second referendum to decide the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    No Es*** they didn't say it was illegal. Strictly speaking a referendum is not binding. It's just a method for the govt to get public backing or rejection of a policy.
    Parliament was always the supreme law maker. It's parliament that gives consent to Acts and Treaties.
    And the fact of lthe matter was that when Wilson moved the idea in 1975 (I think), he correctly sought The Commons consent to hold a referendum and to accept the results.
    So what the Honorable Justices decided was simply to respect UK law, that is - Parliament must give consent.
    It's funny how all these Farage supporting fruitcakes are now crying foul with the decision, when obe of their bedrock arguments was to insist that UK law should be only be decided in London and not Brussels or Strasbourg..

That said while I hope The Commons will reject Brexit, the fact of the matter remains that the referendum was to seek the electorate's approval. And having given their decision by slim but nevertheless clear majority, it should follow that The Commons has to acknowledge it.
    Either approve it or order a second referendum to decide the matter.
    why now, we should of been told this well before the vote to leave was announced, something stinks to high heaven, this will bring problems.

[QUOTE=RedBasie;38321221]isn't it your Tory party that allows all this immigration as a source of cheap labour

If that is the case what is Labours excuse for opening the floodgates in the first place?

[QUOTE=Romanis;38322362]No Es*** they didn't say it was illegal. Strictly speaking a referendum is not binding. It's just a method for the govt to get public backing or rejection of a policy.

That said while I hope The Commons will reject Brexit,

I think a lot of MPs will be out of a job at the next election if they do reject the will of the people.

[QUOTE=i961pie;38323995]
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post

That said while I hope The Commons will reject Brexit,

I think a lot of MPs will be out of a job at the next election if they do reject the will of the people.
    Only if the selection committees deselect, which they won't. Most of the Electorate haven't a clue who represents them, never mind on how they vote on a particular issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast