+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good news for Scotland

You don't trust the Tories Stewarty, I don't trust any political party, infact I don't trust any politician. They are all in it for themselves no matter what they say

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    You don't trust the Tories Stewarty, I don't trust any political party, infact I don't trust any politician. They are all in it for themselves no matter what they say
    Difficult to argue with this Bodie. What we saw with the expenses scandal showed how the majority are in it for themselves. I suppose it depends on which side of the fence we sit taking politics as a basic Left/ Right beliefs. I myself am on the left and see most Tory politicians as looking out for their own and their ilk interests, But also I watch how Labour MPs in Scotland flaunted their sense on entitlement for many years. Gravy train some called it.

No many "" conviction politicians these days ! Again it depends who you trust most.. And I think you know my views on that

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Stop licking the board bullies @rse
    stewarty, thought we talked about this, using what you think are real names, targetting folk, calling people bullies, it's got to stop. noahrab is a guy who wants to know what an independent scotland will look like. also a good windup merchant and unfortunately no dabs left so has to go elsewhere. there is no bullying, no aggression in any of his posts, come on eh, settle down!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    you voted tory, stop talking your ****e!!

fao stewarty, that's possibly a 'bullying' post

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    you voted tory, stop talking your ****e!!

fao stewarty, that's possibly a 'bullying' post
    I stil don't trust them though but one thing I do trust them with more than any other party is the economy

stewarty, thought we talked about this, using what you think are real names, targetting folk, calling people bullies, it's got to stop. noahrab is a guy who wants to know what an independent scotland will look like. also a good windup merchant and unfortunately no dabs left so has to go elsewhere. there is no bullying, no aggression in any of his posts, come on eh, settle down!
    Fair enough Tainted its an informed opinion and one that is shared with other board users. I have tried in the past to reach out and have some reasonable and mature debate sadly it was never reciprocated and was met with aggression and a schoolboy need for one upmanship. And I suppose I have responded it a similar immature way for that I will apologise to Noah. way Anyway you'll hear no more from me on the subject of this particular poster.

bodie, you have no idea what's going on if you think the SNP control the uk economy. I genuinely dislike you for your behaviour when you were deemo, you sucked up to dabs like stevie storm and that vile creature gflower. So phukk you, but I will say you can say what you want. That is being human.

Fair enough Tainted its an informed opinion and one that is shared with other board users. I have tried in the past to reach out and have some reasonable and mature debate sadly it was never reciprocated and was met with aggression and a schoolboy need for one upmanship. And I suppose I have responded it a similar immature way for that I will apologise to Noah. way Anyway you'll hear no more from me on the subject of this particular poster.
    no its not, noahrab and myself are dundee fans, we are the first and last line of defence against the PJM, the dabs, stewarty, ask yourself why everyone hates the dabs. if you can't get your point over to a poster, don't abuse them, just move on ok. unless it's a hun.

You couldn't answer the questions I posed so ran away in the huff.

Shove yer phuckin apology.

no its not, noahrab and myself are dundee fans, we are the first and last line of defence against the PJM, the dabs, stewarty, ask yourself why everyone hates the dabs. if you can't get your point over to a poster, don't abuse them, just move on ok. unless it's a hun.
    Aye thats fine Tainted as I said there will be no more abuse from towards noah.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)