+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton latest

Thats real skybet odds. I read it in a rag yesterday. Canna mind fit een. Wasnt the record. Maybe the sun

Not sure when it was filmed but he's on A league of their own tonight.

£320,000 he earned in his time (and that's worked out on 20k a week)

What did Sevco get out of him on the pitch, wins against Annan Athletic, Stranraer, Peterhead, Motherwell and Dundee, draws against Hamilton Accies and Kilmarnock and a scudding from the pigs.

Makes me laugh

His updated life/career list (updated)

Sentenced to six months for common assault and affray(77 days served)Punched the victim 20+ times leaving him unconcious after a night out

4 month suspended sentence for assault occasioning actual bodily harm on team mate Ousamane Dabo who was left with a detached retina

Banned for punching Morten Gamst Pedersen during a match

12 game ban for attacking 3 players QPR v Man City (elbow,kick and a headbutt attempt)

Instigated a 10 man brawl by snapping someone in a friendly v Doncaster

Stubbed a cigar out in a youth players eye

Run over and broke the leg of a pedestrian late night in liverpool

Sent home from tour of thailand for assaultng a 15 year old

Arrested on suspicion of attacking a taxi driver

West Ham deal done, fans protest as hes a pr@ck, deal cancelled

Banned and fined for homophobic tweets in france

Banished from sevco for an alleged training ground bust up with a player

Caught betting on football matches while at sevco

Paid off by sevco for being too much of an arsehole even for them

Pished himself laughing all the way back to England after a huge pay day at 34 year old

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    His updated life/career list (updated)

Sentenced to six months for common assault and affray(77 days served)Punched the victim 20+ times leaving him unconcious after a night out

4 month suspended sentence for assault occasioning actual bodily harm on team mate Ousamane Dabo who was left with a detached retina

Banned for punching Morten Gamst Pedersen during a match

12 game ban for attacking 3 players QPR v Man City (elbow,kick and a headbutt attempt)

Instigated a 10 man brawl by snapping someone in a friendly v Doncaster

Stubbed a cigar out in a youth players eye

Run over and broke the leg of a pedestrian late night in liverpool

Sent home from tour of thailand for assaultng a 15 year old

Arrested on suspicion of attacking a taxi driver

West Ham deal done, fans protest as hes a pr@ck, deal cancelled

Banned and fined for homophobic tweets in france

Banished from sevco for an alleged training ground bust up with a player

Caught betting on football matches while at sevco

Paid off by sevco for being too much of an arsehole even for them

Pished himself laughing all the way back to England after a huge pay day at 34 year old
    According to John James, he got a £1m pay off, but paid in stages; £250K now, another £250K in march then £500K at end of the season.

I'd have thought that would have meant he was technically still a Rangers player and couldn't sign for anybody else but apparently he's a free agent as of now

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    According to John James, he got a £1m pay off, but paid in stages; £250K now, another £250K in march then £500K at end of the season.

I'd have thought that would have meant he was technically still a Rangers player and couldn't sign for anybody else but apparently he's a free agent as of now
    He should have done a Preston and told them to poke their instalments as they don't trust the bank of sevco to pay out.

I just have a feeling this saga will continue

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He should have done a Preston and told them to poke their instalments
    He probably just wants to get the absolute f*ck out of Glasgow. understandable.

Just watched A League of Their Own from last night. Obviously filmed a while back, pre Celtic tonking

Anyway, early on in it, he says hes a big Smiths fan then later he was asked a question "name three members of the Smiths" to which he answered "Eh Morrissey, Johnny Marr and eh eh eh I'm struggling"

Huge fan(ny) I see

A one game ban for 44 counts of breaking the rules on betting. Doesnt seem to have been fined either.
    What the hell was the point in that? Did that pond life Ian Black not get a 6 or 7 game ban for the same charge?
    I know he will never play in Scotland again, but why have rules on this if its gonna be dealt with by what amounts to a slap on the wrist. SFA proving once more that they are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdomred View Post
    A one game ban for 44 counts of breaking the rules on betting. Doesnt seem to have been fined either.
    What the hell was the point in that? Did that pond life Ian Black not get a 6 or 7 game ban for the same charge?
    I know he will never play in Scotland again, but why have rules on this if its gonna be dealt with by what amounts to a slap on the wrist. SFA proving once more that they are a joke.
    Haven't read up on all 44 of his bets, but I suspect the difference is that Black was stupid enough to bet on games he was playing in, while Barton didn't.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast