Get your very own personalised Turfites Talk gifts!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump is the 45th President of the US.

Trump is the 45th President of the US.

Just proves anything can happen.

I am currently buying heavily discounted airline tickets for all of the major European footballing cities.

Venues such as Milan, Madrid, Munich, Barcelona etc for when the Clarets arrive next Autumn for their Champions League games.

Like I said, anything can happen!

Will be interesting to see if the stock market crashes and Putin decides to overrun the Baltic states Ukraine and other former USSR states as Trump has indicated he is pulling back from world interference. Putin has built up his armoury of nuclear weapons trained in the Baltic states and EU capitals and has 12500 tanks that could take them over in days.
    Many of his nuclear weapons are not deterrents but intended to be used.

I can't get it out of my head that Washington DC will be called Trumpton

God Bless America!

Well done Donald Trump on a massive victory for the people ...do the losers have an article 51 ?

Fasten your seatbelts folks !

Absolutely disgusting comments from some Americans..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-liken-9224036

Let's hope he fulfills all those election promises. The wall along the Mexican border (remember the Mexicans have to pay for it), her own private jail cell for Hillary and prosecuting all those lying bitches who accused him of sexually inappropriate behaviour. Come on Donald get cracking!

300 Million Americans and these 2 chumps are the best they could come up with ?

These past few months have not been a campaign, they have been a slanging match between 2 very different folk with not one of them in many American peoples minds worthy of running a shop let alone the USA.

Picking out his shallow and P!ss poor mandate between the attacks on Clinton (Warranted IMO) Trump is going to cut the Military, get them building cars again in Michigan, create more jobs, give the rich more tax breaks and make it more difficult to enter America if you are Muslim, and oh yes build that Wall on the Mexican border.

I said months ago along with others on here that Trump would win because of all the corrupt, aggressive wrongdoings Clinton has been doing for years, Trump's certainly not whiter than white as he himself is shameless and corrupt as they come with no regard (like Clinton) for the common man.

Its certainly going to be fun starting in January, with the Nixon, Kennedy and all the other fiasco's we have had with previous American Presidents I'm sure Donald Trump along the way will make them look like chicken feed.

It does not fill me with joy knowing that its not just Britain who are in a dark place with our own Political and economic problems, knowing that the wave of unrest across the pond will hit our shores sometime soon.

Trump has stopped America becoming Mexico. If you are American since the 1965 and the Kennedy Immigration Act, they have been changing the demographics of America to import democrat voters. The result is the backlash we see, coupled with the Globalist cabal who have stripped out manufacturing employment from the mid west. Its just like the UK; where the north has lost the good paying jobs. Eventually you dump on people for so long to line your own pockets like London has done then worm finally turns!!

I lived in California for three years in the mid 80's Deadly.

The Mexicans worked the fields, did all the menial jobs on very low pay and generally got on with their business.

No idea what it is like now but I am always uneasy when one tribe starts getting all angsty about another.

I have been in many bars in the Midwest of America. The Rednecks are the goddam most evil people on this earth IMHO.

Trump has managed to indoctrinate his doctrine of hate and pull off a Hitlerian propaganda masterpiece.

I am mighty glad I no longer reside Stateside.

There’s no question “The Donald” is a loose cannon, however this vote was certainly a rebellion against the establishment, which may not be a bad thing, it’s been a long time coming. Let’s face it, most would like our country, no matter what country, to be run more like a business. The US, Britain, Canada and many other western manufacturing based countries have seen its manufacturing base more or less disappear. Without a strong middle class, no so called democracy can survive over the long haul.

Maybe, just maybe, he can make a difference, if and only if he listens to his advisors, which in itself is a long shot.

We’ll see where this goes, fun times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor's Chair View Post
    Trump has managed to indoctrinate his doctrine of hate and pull off a Hitlerian propaganda masterpiece.
    Hitlers Guide to propoganda.

1. Keep the dogma simple. Make only 1 or 2 points.

2. Be forthright and powerfully direct. Speak only in the telling or ordering mode

3. As much as possible, reduce concepts down into stereotypes which are black and white.

4. Speak to people’s emotions and stir them constantly.

5. Use lots of repetition; repeat your points over and over again.

6. Forget literary beauty, scientific reasoning, balance, or novelty.

7. Focus solely on convincing people and creating zealots.

8. Find slogans which can be used to drive the movement forward.

http://brainblogger.com/2008/11/04/h...y-of-coercion/

Controlled propoganda - Coercion - brainwash.....ring any bells...?

I think....

The Game.... during the primaries both parties - left and right - fixed it for "their" preferred candidates to run for President - both being taken from the barrels bottom - a sham - fully orchestrated from the outset...Constructed to reach a desired outcome. "Who in their right mind" - would choose one or the other ?

Trump is more of a Democrat - but ran as a Republican...so why not run as an independent - perhaps because the dialect needs the hostility of a - a left/right - good vs evil...positioned either side - with the true power above/between.

I noticed today that Clinton chose the colour Purple the wear....a message ?....did she mix the red and blue to reveal true colour of the Lie they call Democracy.

Last edited by Norder; 09-11-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Name:  tmp_11659-540ab6ad573a7f0c4e1e3f34adc4eb4a-122584749.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  74.9 KB

Name:  tmp_11659-186874_600-730659121.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  65.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post

thought that going to be - this Timebomb - OT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foF5j4jMTI8

so are we being prepared for a reset.....another big War to speed up the conversion ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well done Donald Trump on a massive victory for the people ...do the losers have an article 51 ?
    more people voted for Clinton than they did Trump. It was the system he says is corrupt that got him the Presidency, not the people's vote

Quote Originally Posted by claretinthesticks View Post
    more people voted for Clinton than they did Trump. It was the system he says is corrupt that got him the Presidency, not the people's vote
    I'm anything but a Trump fan,but I must admit I'm over the moon that Clinton didn't get in..

Trump is just mad, bit Clinton is as bent as a nine bob note

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast