+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump'in

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Sorry Andy, I don't get the link to my post.
    There wasn't one sorry, when I'm posting on my frankly ancient work desktop computer I can only reply to comments, can't put my own up. I'm back home now so I'll edit it

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Mrs Faber's close friend, a 'good old girl' from deep in NASCAR country (Charlotte, NC) described the choice as being between voting for 'someone who'd have their hand in my panties versus someone who'd have their hand in my wallet'. Some choice
    Brilliant comparison...but I wish Americans would say 'knickers', 'pants' or 'underwear'...'panties' just sounds so pervy and inappropriate somehow.

Roger...if Clinton (crook) and Trump (sociopathic crook) is the best they can come up with I suppose they get what they deserve. I really enjoy visiting the U.S. and find it genuinely sad that this madman will be in charge next time I visit in March. I suppose your stats suggest there's about as much interest in the primaries over there as there is in elections to the European Parliament over here. Such political apathy has now given us 'success' for both Farage and now Trump - two of the most odious characters I've ever come across - within five months of each other...there has to be a lesson in there somewhere.

Thanks, I thought I was being thick, as usual.

Back on topic, I think Clinton has handled this woefully. When it became obvious that she was going to lose, she should have gone to the Democrat reception and admit defeat and thank all those that have helped her, many of them unpaid. But no, she sent her lackey down to tell everyone to go home with no explanation. Would you want someone like that to run your country?

Triumphant Well done Donald. Now wait for the Clingons to start moaning. I don't now who voted for him though watching BBC all the university professors say it was wrong and the people are idiots, they only show voters who are very sad Hillary lost.

Aren't the peoples votes private in the US then. Amazing how they can come up with an analysis of who voted for who then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Thanks, I thought I was being thick, as usual.

Back on topic, I think Clinton has handled this woefully. When it became obvious that she was going to lose, she should have gone to the Democrat reception and admit defeat and thank all those that have helped her, many of them unpaid. But no, she sent her lackey down to tell everyone to go home with no explanation. Would you want someone like that to run your country?
    Quite right about Clinton and no...I wouldn't want someone like her to run the country. Unfortunately I'd want anyone remotely like Trump even less.

Ramspride, you are a worry. I know we disagree about Brexit - fair enough - I know we often agree about football - also fair enough - but here you are saying we'll done to Trump...a man who...publicly ridicules the disabled, boasts about his celebrity status allowing him to 'grab' women by the 'p***y', has been made bankrupt six times and is generally derogatory towards ethnic minorities. This 'man' (creature) is now arguably the most important leader leader on the planet and you really think that's a good thing? Unbelievable.

I'm glad I'm not a yank, because for the first time in my life, I would have refused to vote. Which ever party lost was responsible for picking the only person who could lose it for them. I've never known 2 more unpopular figures that these 2 and I can go back as far as the likes of Reagan and Carter and Nixon, etc, etc, bloody hell they've had some bad uns! I'm struggling to remember 1 good one!

Trump is the best thing to happen to the western world fact. He'll sort out the immigrants, kick the bloody lot of them out, then go out and sort isis out with Putin, blow the little b****** into next week, no ***** footing do gooder lefty rubbish, good old fashioned beat down without hesitation.

TRUMP THE HERO OF OUR TIME.

Oh dear...it's worn off again...Nurse!

Last edited by Oldtimeram; 09-11-2016 at 11:39 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)