+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wonder what

I wonder what

Sturgeon has to say about Trump getting into the Whitehouse. And I wonder if fatty Salmond will become his friend again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Sturgeon has to say about Trump getting into the Whitehouse. And I wonder if fatty Salmond will become his friend again.
    If you'd bothered to check the BBC website rather than trolling on here, you would see that Sturgeon has commented...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37921086

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    If you'd bothered to check the BBC website rather than trolling on here, you would see that Sturgeon has commented...

Trolling ? Phuck off Mook, I'm just posting like everyone else.

And yes I've seen that one line comment by Sturgeon. I am interested to hear a lot more than that

Trolling ? Phuck off Mook, I'm just posting like everyone else.

And yes I've seen that one line comment by Sturgeon. I am interested to hear a lot more than that
    Yes, trolling & It's pretty unusual for someone in Sturgeon's position to make a lengthy statement containing their opinions about a newly elected American President so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Yes, trolling & It's pretty unusual for someone in Sturgeon's position to make a lengthy statement containing their opinions about a newly elected American President so I wouldn't hold your breath.
    My goodness you think I'm trolling, you definitely live in a different world than me. I'm 100% not trolling Mook.

I'm not holding my breath on what she thinks but I'm pretty sure in the not to distant future she will say more. Maybe Salmond will make a comment on his friend (or ex friend ) becoming President

On a day like today Bodie is this the first thing that comes into your mind ? .Really.

hi mook, this is the subforum for the intellectual heavyweights. you have to make an effort to get here, so you cannot say anything is trolling. It can still be a forum for windups, but yer amongst friends here so chill nawrat

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    On a day like today Bodie is this the first thing that comes into your mind ? .Really.
    see my above post

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Not the first thing Stewarty

bodie is a belter who first appeared on here 3 years back to actually abuse Dundee fans and suck up to vermin like stevie storm and gflower, I cannot believe that someone with such a low iq presents himself. myself and noahrab treat him with contempt, just stop it dabmo, phukk off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)