+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: important footballing matter

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Sorry mate . Where did you do your service again ?
    We might have met up.
    Then again , probably not.
    What's that got to do with the Welsh team standing up to FIFA and honouring the dead that we do every year ???????

Well, FIFA have surpassed themselves, so even though the Welsh team didn't wear poppies, FIFA are doing the Welsh FA anyway because some fans wore them, some soldiers had poppy wreaths etc etc, and although i was taking the michael out of crashbang with this, it really does beggar belief!!

It's the minutes silence and the display of poppies they don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Well, FIFA have surpassed themselves, so even though the Welsh team didn't wear poppies, FIFA are doing the Welsh FA anyway because some fans wore them, some soldiers had poppy wreaths etc etc, and although i was taking the michael out of crashbang with this, it really does beggar belief!!
    Unbelievable, obviously they along with England and Scotland will certainly receive a fine, all about the money IMO

Using politics is just an excuse.

They all should refuse whatever they throw at them and just botcott the Russian world cup

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Unbelievable, obviously they along with England and Scotland will certainly receive a fine, all about the money IMO

They all should refuse whatever they throw at them and just botcott the Russian world cup
    I'm all for that, save us some heartache in the competition!!!

[QUOTE=millertop;38338370]Unbelievable, obviously they along with England and Scotland will certainly receive a fine, all about the money IMO

They all should refuse whatever they throw at them and just boycott the Russian world cup[/QUOTe

Edit * boycott not botcott

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Not embarrassed at all, Welsh management and players will be at the war memorial today.
    As will I.
    I don't always wear a poppy but shove plenty of cash in collection box's.
    Coming from a military family I think about the sacrifices they have made throughout the year,
    Not just this time of year.
    If there had not been such sacrifices, there would not be a FIFA, or **** all else for that matter.
    Fifa is the least of my worries.
    Howard.... top man fella...,chin up and soldier on as they say ...., why should politics get involved in football?

Just let's concentrate on the football and let's not back bite at fellow Millers eh....

https://www.theguardian.com/football...earing-poppies

If you read this then FIFA will demand neutral clothing for spectators.

Included in the banning of political slogans they ban personal messages and sponsors branding.

Basically unless they're getting a slice of money from it you cant wear it! Is that what they're saying?

Boycot Russia!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12