+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland Pay Price For "Kicking Gers Out of Premier League"!

Scotland Pay Price For "Kicking Gers Out of Premier League"!

by Kris on drugs Boyd

’IM not saying it’s all down to the SFA.

You can hardly blame Stewart Regan for the fact that Grant Hanley can’t defend.

But when the people on Hampden’s sixth floor offices allowed Rangers to be kicked out of the Scottish Premier League there was always going to be consequences.

And this Scotland team right now, is just one of them.

I thought it privately at the time and I’ve seen nothing to make me change my mind in the years since.

My old club should never have been treated the way they were.

But for me, there is no getting away from the fact that the national team has suffered as a direct result.

Scotland needed to have players at Rangers playing at the highest level.

Instead, the club found itself in the third division with all their top players moving on.

Since 2012 we’ve had one of our biggest clubs — in fact, to my mind, THE biggest club in the country, wasting its time.

Previous Scotland managers had a number of Rangers players to choose from and they knew what they were getting.

They were players who had a winning mentality — something which just isn’t there in that team now.

Scotland are currently 44 in the rankings. So we need to regain the winning mentality we had when the mighty Gers were about. Would that be 2011 when Scotland was 66 in the rankings? or perhaps 2005 when we were as low as 84? Scotland havent qualified for a final tournament this century. Its not because the bares self imploded in 2012 you fud.

Did all their top players become unavailable after they moved on? Is he talking about himself?

Your right Mog, Rangers being forced into a fraudulent administration isn't the reason our national team is dire, the team has been in decline for over a decade, most certainly since another fraud, Stewart Regan, took over 6 years ago when Gordon Smith was forced out, in that 6 year period Scotland has hit rock bottom and yet the Englishman still remains in charge, a close friend of Peter Liewell and constant companion of Petrie who will take up the reigns soon.

Until all these charlatans are gone our game will continue to go downwards.

" a close friend of Peter Liewell"

And there we have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post

And there we have it.
    Sevvy trying to deny Liewell is heavily involved with the running of our game is like denying water is wet.

Regan, Liewell and Petrie are closely involved with each other and for the good of our game all have to be removed from office, they should be replaced by a single ruling body who have no ties to any of the top clubs in Scotland, there are too many with their own agendas running the game, if you can't see that your part of the problem.

And there we have it.
    It's all Celtic's fault the huns were liquidated and ceased to be.
    I wish that were true

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Sevvy trying to deny Liewell is heavily involved with the running of our game is like denying water is wet.

Regan, Liewell and Petrie are closely involved with each other and for the good of our game all have to be removed from office, they should be replaced by a single ruling body who have no ties to any of the top clubs in Scotland, there are too many with their own agendas running the game, if you can't see that your part of the problem.

Sevvy isn't trying to deny anything you bumpkin, what sevvy is pointing out is your reason for posting,and for such a self proclaimed clever khunt,you don't half make yersel look thick in your assumption that no one can see through you.

Sevvy some of us would like to see a decent Scotland team, to achieve that we need to see real change and for that we need to be rid of those who control our game from top to bottom.

Your assumptions of what I think are irrelevant, the fact is you do not have a clue what I really think, but the truth is I am tired of all the infighting in our game, if Scotland is to improve and progress every club needs to pull in the same direction, we need open honest individuals who can take us forward and that does not involve any of the current liars running our game, if you are being honest with yourself you will agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Sevvy some of us would like to see a decent Scotland team, to achieve that we need to see real change and for that we need to be rid of those who control our game from top to bottom.

Your assumptions of what I think are irrelevant, the fact is you do not have a clue what I really think, but the truth is I am tired of all the infighting in our game, if Scotland is to improve and progress every club needs to pull in the same direction, we need open honest individuals who can take us forward and that does not involve any of the current liars running our game, if you are being honest with yourself you will agree with me.

So why not say that? Instead you're too wrapped up in your hatred f all things Celtic, you're not the only one who wants a successful team and f that means removing the current set up then fine, get rid, but don't come away with the crap that your post is not anti Celtic driven.

And there we have it.
    if you don't have the brains to work it out, blame orray tims. Think that's what walloper would say.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)