+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland Pay Price For "Kicking Gers Out of Premier League"!

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Put your club allegiance to one side for a moment and ask yourself if those in charge are doing a good job, if they are looking after themselves and their own interests?

I am able to look at this from a neutral angle, perhaps you are not.

Apart from when you keep mentioning Liewell. And why did you totally ignore the bit where I said get rid of them? As i said it's all about the Celtic to you ya feckin flange.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    what do you think should have been Rangers punishment after they failed to secure a CVA and come out of administration?
    Doesn't matter what I think, the fact is the powers that be tried to force the Rangers down a division to maintain their income, they wanted to handicap us just enough to keep us down but not too much to see us relegated, there was also the issue of the removal of honors won fairly on the field of play and the blackmail or we weren't getting the licence, all the top clubs wanted this it only when the clubs in the SFL said no that we then went down to the bottom league.

Regan, Doncaster and Liewell tried and failed to have it their way, it wasn't for the benefit of the Rangers, but all to the benefit of the rest to have the income secured, the suggestion that these anti Rangers impostors tried to benefit us is quite preposterous, and fine you know it.

The SFA knew that Craig Whyte wasn't paying the PAYE taxes and was about to force an administration event, HMRC who had been all over Rangers finances due to the BTC were also remarkably silent when Whyte, a man they knew about intimately, was carrying out his fraud by refusing to pay the employers tax, but both kept a dignified silence and the rest is history, even when Whyte is jailed for fraud we won't see any recompense or retribution for the criminal acts carried out on our club and the clamor by our fellow members to stick the knife in.

Its my opinion Regan is hanging on, or being kept on, in the hope that the final result in the BTC will see a victory for HMRC and as such another attempt will be made to remove the titles and trophies won by the players of Rangers, HMRC lose and he'll be gone quicker than shyte off a shovel.

wasn't Lee Wallace at Rangers when they became The? Wasn't he ****e on Friday? Really wish there were another 10 gers on the pitch-Not! As for fraudulent admin, they should have shut them down once and for all. Cheating Cheating Cheating thats what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Apart from when you keep mentioning Liewell. And why did you totally ignore the bit where I said get rid of them? As i said it's all about the Celtic to you ya feckin flange.
    Peter Liewell is an extremely influential figure at the top level of our game, and another who is only interested in his own agenda, he couldn't give a phuk if Scottish football folded tomorrow, he would look on it as a way to get celtc out of Scotland.

Doesn't matter what I think.
    I would like your opinion. In fact any Rangers fan. It is the question we never get the answer to. Usually plenty of deflection, a reconstructed narrative that blames everyone else except Rangers themselves. So what would be have been the correct punishment for Rangers failing to secure a CVA and coming out of administration?

Rangers have been the victims of crime MOG, we didn't deserved any punishment in that respect, however if the administration event occurred due to us taking on more debt than we could afford then I would have thought a ten point deduction initially followed by a transfer ban and then a restriction of trade for a season would have been enough.
    As it was we got the points deduction, fined hundred thousands of pounds, a transfer ban, demoted to the bottom league, lost almost every player, an attempted blackmail into the removal of titles and not given our licence to play until a few hours prior to the league starting, I probably missed one or two punishments, but the frenzy did surprise me somewhat.

Are you one of those who believe we got off lightly or didn't receive any punishment, how do you see it?

Maybe we should have got treated the same as a club that did admin and paid 6p in the £ twice.

The rot started when David Murray was bankrolled by the Bank Of Scotland in order to destroy the countries youth set up at club level, in favour of garbage foreign imports. Look no further than Ibrox for the real reason we are in such a state.

Rangers have been the victims of crime MOG, we didn't deserved any punishment in that respect, however if the administration event occurred due to us taking on more debt than we could afford then I would have thought a ten point deduction initially followed by a transfer ban and then a restriction of trade for a season would have been enough.
    As it was we got the points deduction, fined hundred thousands of pounds, a transfer ban, demoted to the bottom league, lost almost every player, an attempted blackmail into the removal of titles and not given our licence to play until a few hours prior to the league starting, I probably missed one or two punishments, but the frenzy did surprise me somewhat.

Are you one of those who believe we got off lightly or didn't receive any punishment, how do you see it?
    What "crime" were Original Rangers victims of and what punishment did it receive ?

Meanwhile, Celtic were gallantly soldiering on every week with 11 players born within a Jommy Johnstone dribble of Paradise

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)