+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the trumpmeister brings home the bacon

the trumpmeister brings home the bacon

way to go trumpmeister

democratically elected by the people of the US of A

despite all the bias we've had to endure over the past what feels like ages

the bbc, blah blah trump this trump that

radio....blah ***kin blah trump

newspapers....yet more ***kin blah blah

same tierd old, left wing reporters, left wing commentators....and other left wing hoormaisters and they all, every single phukkin one o them got it wrong.

TBH I couldn'a really give a rats aboot trump.....but getting one over on the left wing establishment that controls the media and tries to shove their agenda doon oor necks is great.

we had the agenda against scottish independence, the agenda brexit and now the agenda against the trumpmeister.

for a start the biased BBC should be phukkin scrapped and if I actually paid a licence fee I would refuse to pay it on principal.

you can just imagine mook this morning:

sitting there, in his pad in morningside. Eating his ethically sourced corn flakes fae a transgendered farm collectivce. Sipping his fairtrade cafe latte machiatto, fae a hayma***shul commune in ooter mongloia. Eating fresh croissants brought in on his lear jet fae paris.......and all the time wondering where it all went wrong for hilary???

here mook, pick it oot the net ya tadger

You'll be surprised to hear I'm not remotely bothered, America is run by weapons manufacturers & banks, they could make David Crosby the President & it would make little difference.

'Be interesting to see how Trump gets on with getting some of his more 'interesting' policies through.

And I dinnae eat breakfast

Best of the two candidates won. Interesting times ahead.

Can we expect to see a pish stained banner protest from those political Giants the green brigade....????

now here the bit that makes the trumpmeisters win all the better.

the "celebrities" don't like it one bit

the cuckold, bourgeoisie, metropolitan "elite" are up in arms.....and are horrified the people made a decision that goes against the plan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...D-674111115_uk

EDIT: all we need now for a full hoose is that fudd izzard and his pink beret tae get wired in now

I'm getting pished until the first missiles are launched. So I don't care

Who the fk is David Crosby?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Crosby

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    how can a top crooner not have heard of Crosby, Stills and Nash ffs no idea who any of them are, but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    how can a top crooner not have heard of Crosby, Stills and Nash ffs no idea who any of them are, but ...
    Just read the wiki link... never heard anything he's done or written or sang...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)