+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What do we want?

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    They are so incompetent they are getting voted back in with huge numbers. I therefore conclude that you are right and most of Scotland is wrong.
    The bottom line is who do you trust more to look after Scotland's interests. A right wing Tory Government in Westminster or the SNP at Holyrood. The SNP are under constant attack from the Unionist media. Smears lies and twisting everything out of context.. But thank phuck the Scottish people see right through this and trust the SNP. But it has to be said Scotland's real enemies are not the media or the English.. The real enemies are living among us people like IQ and Bodie.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    The bottom line is who do you trust more to look after Scotland's interests. A right wing Tory Government in Westminster or the right wing SNP at Holyrood. The Tories are under constant attack from the nationalists. Smears lies and twisting everything out of context.. But the Scottish people can't see right through their tartan specs and trust the SNP. But it has to be said Scotland's real enemies are not the media or the English.. The real enemies are living among us, the nationalists
    fixed

The real enemies are living among us people like IQ and Bodie.
    A man who uses "white settlers" type language now seeing someone as the enemy of Scotland for their political views

The shift to the right in the western world is now just about complete

The bottom line is who do you trust more to look after Scotland's interests. A right wing Tory Government in Westminster or the SNP at Holyrood. The SNP are under constant attack from the Unionist media. Smears lies and twisting everything out of context.. But thank phuck the Scottish people see right through this and trust the SNP. But it has to be said Scotland's real enemies are not the media or the English.. The real enemies are living among us people like IQ and Bodie.
    Are you for real ? I'm the enemy because I dont vote SNP or didn't for for independence ? Seriously, honestly ?
    Stewarty I've never read anything like this on this forum. Are you like Buc that would give his life for Scotland to be independent. Are you saying you would fight me to the death ? After all I'm the enemy

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    fixed
    Spot on

Britnats sticking together, disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Are you for real ? I'm the enemy because I dont vote SNP or didn't for for independence ? Seriously, honestly ?
    Stewarty I've never read anything like this on this forum. Are you like Buc that would give his life for Scotland to be independent. Are you saying you would fight me to the death ? After all I'm the enemy
    For a start Independence is not about the SNP it's about the people of Scotland having control of their own affairs and not being ruled by another Nation. And yes you are the enemy because you lack imagination. you lack vision, you lack courage. And ignoring your histrionics about fighting and death. But hear this you WILL be swept aside we are reaching the tipping point where the people of Scotland will take back our country and quislings like yourself will be consigned to history. Saor Alba ya bassa.

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    A man who uses "white settlers" type language now seeing someone as the enemy of Scotland for their political views

The shift to the right in the western world is now just about complete
    Everything you say and post puts the boot into Scotland. You never miss a chance to put Scotland down so I'll take no lectures from the likes of you,

For a start Independence is not about the SNP it's about the people of Scotland having control of their own affairs and not being ruled by another Nation. And yes you are the enemy because you lack imagination. you lack vision, you lack courage. And ignoring your histrionics about fighting and death. But hear this you WILL be swept aside we are reaching the tipping point where the people of Scotland will take back our country and quislings like yourself will be consigned to history. Saor Alba ya bassa.
    You are completely off your head Stewarty. I'm the enemy, I'm a quisling and People like me (55% remember) will be confined to history. Seriously man wtf

Britnats would be irrelevant were Scotland to gain independence, so stewarty is right there. Unionism has already been consigned to the dustbin of history outside of small enclaves in Montrose and Larkhall, makes no sense to continue with the political status quo just to suit a bunch of foreigners from Kent and Sus***.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)