+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whole game solutions statement

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    One of the proposals was to have 5 divisions of 20 teams.

So if it was in place now next season you would get only 19 league home games, instead of the 23 you get now.
    They should model it on the NFL where there are only 8 home games and a season ticket is 2K and up

That's what we're edging towards CAMiller

I know small clubs depend to an extent on the gate receipts but does it really effect the premier league clubs where I would imagine that the seasons revenue doesn't pay the salary of a player?

....i suppose the people who thought this up wanted to be "noticed" doing something for their salary, which is probably hugely inflated.

...........Meanwhile, the Premier****e carries on untouchable, and rules the roost...........

http://rufc.co/2tx6AlU

groups staged

U21's picked next Wednesday (why isn't it already done I'd like to know) we'll end up with Middlesbrough academy
    Last edited by millertop; 07-07-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    http://rufc.co/2tx6AlU

groups staged

U21's picked next Wednesday (why isn't it already done I'd like to know) we'll end up with Middlesbrough academy
    To be fair, that is a very good draw for us, bradford and Chesterfield are both teams we like to beat making a competition I had no interest in very interesting.

It's laughable that they have been picked to reduce travel time, not to try and get bigger attendance then because it was embarrassing last season

Could the powers that be have made a bigger mess of this competition. Reminds me of the old adage a camel is a horse designed by a committee. How are the fixtures determined? One home game, one away and one played on FIFA17?

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    Could the powers that be have made a bigger mess of this competition. Reminds me of the old adage a camel is a horse designed by a committee. How are the fixtures determined? One home game, one away and one played on FIFA17?

Looks a good format to me
    If I understand it correctly we will play 3 group games. 2 at home and 1 away.
    My preference would be Bradford and Newcastle at home. Chesterfield away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast