Get your very own personalised THE EXEC LOUNGE gifts!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: January

It can't be overstated how good 9 wins and 2 draws is in 11 matches - well done to Ray and the boys. Very few on here could have dreamt this sort of form early on.
    As some have stated above a signing of a Ciftci or similar quality would be phenomenal. Would love to see another player with 'scary' pace brought in as I thought that was the only thing we were missing last night till Super Si came on.
    Hopefully ST will cough up the money made from BT and the bumper gate for January's war chest.

Are we onto another bumper payout during that window as well?

Hope we can get someone who can slot right in and do a job against Hibs on the 6th, followed by another couple to fit the bill long term. Ditch the Scottish cup, win the Challenge cup and lets see what happens!

[QUOTE=Chick A Saw;38347801]Are we onto another bumper payout during that window as well.

I was meaning the gate money from last night - 6500 PATG should be a good 100k, plus whatever we got from BT sports for the coverage.

Plus the A-Rob money obviously 😉

Would ciftci be match fit?

[QUOTE=GingerPetric;38347824]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Are we onto another bumper payout during that window as well.

I was meaning the gate money from last night - 6500 PATG should be a good 100k, plus whatever we got from BT sports for the coverage.

Plus the A-Rob money obviously ��
    Im wondering if we will get some money out of the Jan 6th fixture as well to add to the coffers? Not sure how all the gate receipts and tv money thing works!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Are we onto another bumper payout during that window as well?

Hope we can get someone who can slot right in and do a job against Hibs on the 6th, followed by another couple to fit the bill long term. Ditch the Scottish cup, win the Challenge cup and lets see what happens!
    Ditch the Scottish Cup??!! Ditch NOTHING. The day DUFC 'ditches' anything is the day I give up.
    Because we didn't get Coldstream at home in the 4th round??
    Ditch NOTHING!!

This message is posted with a semi-pished alert following upon the 2nd day of celebrating Defining Day 3/Dec/16, the day Raymond opened the Gates to Tannadice.

Defining Day was of course 2/Dec/16 & also I'm sober now

31st August was the defining moment for us this season

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011