When things are going badly we should stick together. Sacking SD will make no difference (look at what has happened at Swindon and their newish manager losing 3-1 to Eastlegh)
Last night we were without 7 first team players and the replacements could not cope. Remember we scored first, which was disallowed, why I don’t know. Had that been allowed would it have changed the result?
Yes I could criticise some of the tactics but if the players don’t follow instructions what can you do.

People mention SD’s first match in the FA cup, a match we were on top of till Westwood got sent off.
People wanted Dario out and they got SD, did things improve?
Well we are old SD was lucky as he inherited Dario’s golden boys, Murphy, Powell and Weswood but they were doing little under Dario.

The root of the problem is not SD but the directors who are not helping at all. Yes the club has got to be financially viable but where is all the income going to? Certainly not all into the academy.

The Summers of 2014/15 saw SD trying to get 2 midfielders which was turned down by the Board. Would they have made a difference? This Summer SD said he wanted to sign a big forward and hopes were high especially when the club received £600,000 form a sell on clause. SD said he hoped he would get some of that but he got zilch.

The club was usually in a good financial situation but in recent years this seems to have evaporated and we are restricted to getting non-contract players. I think we all agree that Lowey and Daggers were good acquisitions by SD and they seem to have made a difference

What ever happened to the buying out of one director, which we were told would happen by the end of last season?

The bottom two divisions are looked upon as a nuisance by the upper echelons and they must exist from the crumbs of the rich man’s table.
We were told that the Premier league foundation would help to make the England team better, has thaat worked?
We were forced to have a check trade trophy as this would also help the development of young English players…………..not when half of them are full of foreign players

A bit of a ramble there but not entirely off the subject.
I am just pointing out it is not all SD’s fault but a combination of many factors and until he is replaced we should stick by him and the team.