+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jerry Yates

Doesn't matter if he is one of our own, a lad from Doncaster, he simply isn't good enough. If it wasn't for our lack of options up front be would have been sent out on loan, which be needs.

Hes has a decent run in the side and doesn't seem to add much value to the pot. However the team is unbeaten with him init! So do we risk starting JCH or Smith and disrupting a winning team or do we keep playing Yates and hope he actually gets a goal or 2 .Overall i don't think hes better than lg 2 yet.. Its been pointed out hes Local (Doncaster) but he hasn't seemed to improve alot. However wilds is a different egg.. We are crying out for a Frecks replacement ..Hes in our reserves now .I'am not saying throw him in the side from the off. But keep giving him 10/15 mins let him get used to 1st team stuff this lad can play.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Hes has a decent run in the side and doesn't seem to add much value to the pot. However the team is unbeaten with him init! So do we risk starting JCH or Smith and disrupting a winning team or do we keep playing Yates and hope he actually gets a goal or 2 .Overall i don't think hes better than lg 2 yet.. Its been pointed out hes Local (Doncaster) but he hasn't seemed to improve alot. However wilds is a different egg.. We are crying out for a Frecks replacement ..Hes in our reserves now .I'am not saying throw him in the side from the off. But keep giving him 10/15 mins let him get used to 1st team stuff this lad can play.
    Good shout on the Wiles situation

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Seen him play once, reminded me of a younger fitter Frecks.

Agree on wiles though we only can go on the few games in checkatrade. Not the best opposition based on PREM teams playing kids and chesterfield/Bradford play resi

Every now and again we get a really promising youngster on the verge of becoming a first team player but our record is pretty dismal,what I have seen of Wiles he looks like the latest on the verge,so lets get him on the field,as the saying goes if youre good enough youre old enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12