+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The take over

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    He paid £3million for that? Is he on ****ing drugs? 😂
    I guess £3million ain't bad when you think someone is going to spend a so called £50 million . I reckon he must of taken to many ****ing drugs before agreeing that for a team in bottom end of the championship & dwindling crowds and not many assets at all exert a tent on Wilford lane with I pitch inside .

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    I guess £3million ain't bad when you think someone is going to spend a so called £50 million . I reckon he must of taken to many ****ing drugs before agreeing that for a team in bottom end of the championship & dwindling crowds and not many assets at all exert a tent on Wilford lane with I pitch inside .
    compared to a team that can drop out of the FL? ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    compared to a team that can drop out of the FL? ****.
    Can ? Could ? If ? But ? Maybe ?

All meaningless open phrases they don't happen hey tricky .

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    Can ? Could ? If ? But ? Maybe ?

All meaningless open phrases they don't happen hey tricky .
    they aren't meaningless, when there is a chance is occurrence.

I love the way you come in here to piss on our fire, when the ****e that is NCFC, languishes in the bottom tier.
    Please keep it up, it's funny.

lol !!! brilliant mr 1961pie !!
    I'm still laughing now as I post this reply , simply awesome about the ears !!!

Trickytreesreds is obviously wrong about the mighty Notts dropping out of the league. With plans for a 5th tier, Notts will remain the Juventus of Tier 4. 2 clear divisions ahead of us.
    And I bet he doesn't know that they're the oldest and most successful club in league football and won the FA Cup when Disraeli was PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Trickytreesreds is obviously wrong about the mighty Notts dropping out of the league. With plans for a 5th tier, Notts will remain the Juventus of Tier 4. 2 clear divisions ahead of us.
    And I bet he doesn't know that they're the oldest and most successful club in league football and won the FA Cup when Disraeli was PM!
    Disraeli died in in 1881 and Notts won the cup in 1894??? Gladstone resigned 12 days before the final and Archibald Primrose the 5th earl of Rosebery replaced him, hope that helps

A takeover won't make a sod all of a difference as p*** poor Forest will still get relegated down to league 1 this season i'm sure. The club in my opinion has the worst manager, even worse than Platt, and the worst squad in over 20 years. The said manager and players have no idea and no passion for the club whatsoever that's why they lost at HOME to Barnsley a team they only just beat 5-2 a month ago. A team who have surpassed them in less than 2 years since they were relegated to league 1. Forest now lie just 2 points above the relegation postions and with the soon to depart Henri Lansbury heading to our hated rivals Derby County they are heading towards that relegation zone with a whimper.

I'm with you about the take over, won't make a bit difference, I can't see us getting relegated to be honest there's worse teams than us at the bottom.
    Panic buying in January will be another waste of money, let's play the season out and restart again during the summer,
    Lansbury will go but doubt It'll be Derby, more worryingly Britt looked totally lost out there today.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Disraeli died in in 1881 and Notts won the cup in 1894??? Gladstone resigned 12 days before the final and Archibald Primrose the 5th earl of Rosebery replaced him, hope that helps
    You was there, wasn't you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast