+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Neg or Pos posts on yesterdays match

No Neg or Pos posts on yesterdays match

What is happening to this site. There has been no feedback on yesterdays match positive or negative. Looking at the stats we appeared to have had only one shot on goal . Not good enough in my book if we want to get promoted.Why do we not try and buy there big centre forward as he looked good in the highlight show and he is what we need at this moment

Because the board will not sanction the money
    A point away from home is good ?

Over 200 people viewed my last mail and made no comment, positive or negative so why aren't some of those 200 mailing on here?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdad View Post
    What is happening to this site. There has been no feedback on yesterdays match positive or negative. Looking at the stats we appeared to have had only one shot on goal . Not good enough in my book if we want to get promoted.Why do we not try and buy there big centre forward as he looked good in the highlight show and he is what we need at this moment
    My take, for what it is worth. Rubbish afternoon of zero entertainment. Ok first half but a dire 2nd.

We'd have scored if Lowe had left Hollands header to go in, but that'd have been daylight robbery. Last 20 was all Barnet and how the big lad for them didn't win it is a mystery!! Could have had 4 and he should have buried 2.

Fans unhappy, one 'discussing' with Hollands (who says it isn't all that bad - errrr and what would he say....) and issues around the official coach.

Like SD or don't like SD, the truth is this club is crumbling. In all honesty, both need a change from each other.

Well it appears that our supporters have adopted the same ideas as our erstwhile Directors. What is there to say, just another load of rubbish which has been our standard for season after season.

We as a club are considered a total joke in football. No football fan can believe that our Directors have stayed with the same management for what is constant failure. The question I get asked most is "Do your Board of Directors know the first thing about football?" The only answer I can give is "It does not appear so." Our Board seem to think it is clever and businesslike to stay aloof and silent. Or are their heads buried in the sand?

I really do hope I am wrong but currently we look as if we are heading for another relegation battle. Incredible when you think of how poor league2 is.

Quote Originally Posted by ruocul View Post
    We as a club are considered a total joke in football.

I'm sorry, I can't let that go unchallenged.
    Apart from you, (and maybe some other disgruntled Alex supporters on here), by whom?

Incredible when you think of how poor league2 is.

Don't worry, I hear the National League is excellent - and National League North even better!
    Every cloud ......!!!!

Somerset you really should get about Cheshire and Staffordshire more. Of course I appreciate it is far from your base. However can you give me a reason or explanation why CAFC should not be considered a joke?

Over at least 3 seasons the goals they have conceded is beyond belief. Currently we have now gone a quarter of a season without winning a game. Our tactics are crazy and absurd. And the directors stick with the same management. No other club in Europe would have kept the same management

Somerset you really should get about Cheshire and Staffordshire more. Of course I appreciate it is far from your base. However can you give me a reason or explanation why CAFC should not be considered a joke?

Over at least 3 seasons the goals they have conceded is beyond belief. Currently we have now gone a quarter of a season without winning a game. Our tactics are crazy and absurd. And the directors stick with the same management. No other club in Europe would have kept the same management
    And that is why Crewe are unique by not following the herd

With respect, I don't think location has anything to do with it.
    You said CAFC is considered to be a total joke in football.
    By you it seems, which is fair enough, that is your opinion - but "considered to be a total joke in football" suggests something a little more global. I would suggest that, while they clearly don't have everything right, you may be a tad over the top .....??!!
    We are not a great side at the minute, I accept that, but 8 of the starting 11 from the academy, 3 more on the bench?
    That's no joke!!

Certainly not considered a joke in the south – I know many here who admire the grit shown in sticking it out with home grown players - fans whose teams part company with managers almost before they step through the door (although I wouldn’t mind a change myself).

Quote Originally Posted by weymouthalex View Post
    ...... teams part company with managers almost before they step through the door (although I wouldn’t mind a change myself).

And that's just it!
    We don't have a revolving door like Leeds, Watford and the rest, thank God.
    At least we give people a chance ...........even though SD may be close to last chance saloon by now.
    But until then, I hope he cracks it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast