+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: County Dying

I prefer the chicken and mushroom Fray Bentos pies tbf Frank

This could be the year we get relegated into the Conference,the oldest football league club in the world no more,i cant see us winning either home or away, yesterdays game was the worst that i have seen this season and ive seen some rubbish down the lane, eight visits and ive not seen them win a game yet,the players are lazy and uninterested,the fans are fed up and staying away, the owners hate the club and the fans and have put it up for sale at a stupid price that nobody will pay, i fear for us this season

Ha, nothing gives me greater enjoyment than someone elses suffering. I hope things get worse, much worse. We were led to believe you were hibernating chalky...... Give me your address and ill post you something......to make you sleep.

I was indeed go into hibernation but sitting alone watching repeats of Jeremy Kyle can get you down,i think that i suffer from that SAD syndrome,i need a friend Frank, will you be my friend, i need somebody to send me a Christmas card and invite me to their house for dinner on Xmas day but no chit chat about football, politics or religion as they just get me down

Don't go Chalky. You'll end up AS Chrismas dinner.

Im sure that he is just misunderstood Griff,its just a front for shock effect

Ely cathedral looks a stunning place to visit and pray Frank, i plan to pop in the next time that i pass in the new year and see it for myself,are you a Christian,have you been there and marvelled at its stained glass windows,how far is it from the river, are there any riverside pubs to visit for lunch?

My wife is seeing her daughter in Tenerife from December 18th to 22nd, you are welcome to come over. Theres a lot to see, Walsingham is up the road, Cambridge is beautiful etc...

Thats a very generous offer, thank you, but unfortunately i wont be able to visit Ely until early next year as ive used all of my annual leave but its on my list of places to visit, Cambridge is also steeped in history and will probably give that another visit,there are some beautiful buildings there,you are lucky to live so close to such grandeur Frank

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    Thats a very generous offer, thank you, but unfortunately i wont be able to visit Ely until early next year as ive used all of my annual leave but its on my list of places to visit, Cambridge is also steeped in history and will probably give that another visit,there are some beautiful buildings there,you are lucky to live so close to such grandeur Frank
    No he isn't,Cambridge is full of off idiots riding Bikes like their lives depended on it ..Avery dangerous place indeed

I went there years ago Alf and stood in wonder at its beautiful buildings,then as i stopped at some traffic lights a group of kids crossed the road that had the most amazing posh, bright uniform on that i had ever seen in my life,they wouldnt have looked out of place in a Dickens novel,i can remember there being cyclists being there but no more than any other big city

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)