+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: County Dying

Let me know then chip.

Im starting to get very worried about Notts, we are seriously in the ****,we have lost the last six games on the trot and only won one at home this season,with us now only one point above relegation and playing the worst football that ive seen in years i genuinely fear for our league status, our next three games are against Doncaster, Carlisle and Cambridge,we wont get a single point from those games and could be in the bottom two on new years day

If youse could at least TRY and beat Plate and Donny I'd be much obliged

I cant even see the players even making an attempt at winning, their wages are always late, we are in court again tomorrow,we are down to around gates of 3800 and after season tickets and away fans being deducted thats about a thousand paying on the gate, it wont get any better until the Trews have left the club, feel free to pick up your three points at the exit

Notts have recently been taken over by local businessman and Notts fan Alan Hardy, while im glad to see the Trews go at long last i doubt that Hardy has the finances to get us promotion but then again right now he needs to save us from relegation as its still a very real possibility, he's brought in Kevin Nolan to try and sort it out but IMO he hasn't got any real experience in football, its still dark days at Notts but there's maybe there's the tiniest bit of light at the end of the tunnel
    Tomorrow we play local rivals Mansfield Town,this is a big,big game for us,the bragging rights are enormous as the Stags have been spanking us recently so let's hope that a new era starts at 1pm tomorrow

Everybody has been spanking you Chalky. Nolan lasted about ten games at Orient, he is a fist up, lets get em character, not sure if there is much to him but that. I will bask in your suffering if you go down, hope you dont mind. United have signed another left back, that makes three. You can have Adams back, he will never wear a United shirt again.

I don't want Adams back,he hated his time with us and couldn't wait to leave,he thought that he could make a move to Mansfield permanently but we recalled him when he went on loan and repaid us by putting no effort into his playing,if he leaves Cambridge I can't see him playing league football again and will probably drop down to the Conference
    Why would you get pleasure from Notts going down Frank?

Division 4 nonsense tbf.

I wont get any pleasure from County going down , but i will from your suffering, county having gone down.. Why, its just the way i am.

The mighty Notts have risen from the dead,a win after God knows how long and that's after going down to ten men,a new owner,a new manager, the futures bright,the futures black and white

We may get out of the **** yet Frank

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)