+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall fans at Bolton

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Here we go again, with yet another unbelievable love in towards Millwall Fc!!

Over to you then Lionsroar, to tell us all how wrong we are to have this constant negative attitude towards your club/team. ?
    Well reading through this thread i would say not everyone has a negative attitude about millwall with the exception being you.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    HaHa,It's friday night and Acido has been out on the Sarsaparilla and watching Star Wars films again.. The force is with you.. Lol..
    Hope your headache isn't too bad this morning Acido..
    Gaz.. Don't worry he's from Yawkshire ..
    It's usually me who upsets him,you are privileged ..
    What makes you think I was sloshed eh Alf... the truth is I wasnt pi*ssed actually, even though it was a Friday night
    Im soz for going off on one towards Gaz, but I think I had a valid point to make as well.
    And as for watching Star wars films Alf, ohh no I watch The Walking dead (zombie) stuff these days.
    I did goto see the original Star Wars at the pics in Wakey back in about '78, and Im guessing you were about 70 years old at that time ? Hows that zimmer cracking these days eh kid ?

No dont call me 'mate' Gaz as Im serious here!!
    We're on England mad here but I stick by what I said, and you are the reason why Swindon mad has fallen apart so badly.
    Now lets hear some a*rse kissing comment towards Lionsroar eh, and how he can do no wrong etc..
    "Don't call me mate" i am having a hissy fit because people are not saying what a nasty bunch of thugs millwall fans are. what a prize prat you really are.

Really Lionsroar ?
    You of all people are accusing me of this after your ridiculous behaviour on the Mods 'Unbanning' thread ?
    Yep, this sums up who you and your team are all about and I feel sorry for Claw & co that you are their 'mod'.

Really Lionsroar ?
    You of all people are accusing me of this after your ridiculous behaviour on the Mods 'Unbanning' thread ?
    Yep, this sums up who you and your team are all about and I feel sorry for Claw & co that you are their 'mod'.
    Well yes you are a prize prat and you pretty much confirmed it yourself when you thought you had to say sorry on the Birmingham thread which nobody has repiled to.
    Last edited by lionsroar; 04-12-2016 at 02:20 AM.

And you still dont think your embarrassing yourself eh on the Mods thread eh little boy ? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    P.S. Are all moderators blessed with a nasty streak?

You all need to chill out like me and just enjoy life..
    Not me Alf. I'm just pedantic and have no time for idiots.

The older I get, the better I was.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Not me Alf. I'm just pedantic and have no time for idiots.

The older I get, the better I was.
    Yet you play video games and watch zombies on TV. You probably live with your mum and the closest you have got to a women is on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    Yet you play video games and watch zombies on TV. You probably live with your mum and the closest you have got to a women is on the bus.
    last post was about that boring **** acido not griff.
    Last edited by lionsroar; 04-12-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    last post was about that boring **** acido not griff.
    Don't believe you..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast