+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: huddersfield(home)predictions

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Dan - same old problem: inconsistency. To play so well at Newcastle and then - by all accounts - so badly in this game is typical!
    It sounds as if Huddersfield took us by surprise.
    Still - as you say - what IS different is for us to be at our best in the LAST fif****! Perhaps that IS a sign of change.
    It was a sign that Huddersfield basically put out a better and more organised team. It was a sign that Jason Steel made some excellent saves and a sign that Huddersfield would have struggled to score in a brothel yesterday. It was probably more a case that in the last part of the game, our players were lifted by the luck they had had and started to go for the win. Emnes coming on added a new dimension and more speed on the pitch. I think the real issue was simply that our players are too hesitant in possession and the team over all isn't very well organised. But hey, it was a point, and one I was happy to Rovers pick up.

Robin, I was thinking the same, until the news of the 2 reds Preston managed to get yesterday

Spot on Dan.
    When games go the way it did for Hudds yest , the feeling can be maybe it's not our day and likewise our team thinking blimey maybe it's our day regardless!
    Yes Emnes was a welcome addition and given more decisive and thoughtful (skilful ?) delivery to him it may just have turned the game fully in our favour . Even though ridiculously not fully merited.
    I think their support were the saving grace factor in not allowing that to happen.
    Let's just be thankful that, the rumoured JR 'inclusion' was not present for them yesterday 😱

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Yes Emnes was a welcome addition and given more decisive and thoughtful (skilful ?) delivery to him it may just have turned the game fully in our favour . Even though ridiculously not fully merited.
    You're talking about Feeney's horrendous attempted pass when Emnes was through on goal aren't you Despair?

Classic Feeney
    Last edited by DanRrr; 04-12-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Yep that was the glorious moment we could have 'nicked' all three points cat burglar fashion. Unfortunately it was woefully executed.
    All reports of Feeney I've read pretty much were illustrated yest. Having said that, 'you get what you pay for' and in OC's defence he's been given virtually nowt. So all things considered he's not done too bad overall.
    I really do hope that Champs will not be jumping down my throat though (yet again) for all the negativity ��, he just needs to keep in mind that I just say what I see. Not from the 'expert' standpoint, but from my own individual standpoint/opinion.

Good point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)