+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jim Thompson Podcast

Jim Thompson Podcast

Just listened to Jim's podcast interview on last nights game, and I'm affraid it just emphasizes why we need a proper manager. Without having been at the game myself, Jim was a defender himself, but to blame individual errors for the defeat seems totally wrong, it was 10 man Albion Rovers we were playing, we should have been 5-0 up by 90 minutes, and would have been a couple of years ago. We seem to have lost the ability to pass teams off the park, and need to get it back. Jim is just too nice, he didn't even sound angry!

He is saying in todays Daily Record that last night was the worst night in his footballing career.The way things are just now, looks like he had better get used to it as they can only get worse.

Can't bring myself to listen to his voice again

Did he apologise?

Big JT and Mr Hewitson both in good form last night at the Palmy Christmas doo and I am speculating that a new manager announcement is imminent but maybe clutching at straws

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Big JT and Mr Hewitson both in good form last night at the Palmy Christmas doo and I am speculating that a new manager announcement is imminent but maybe clutching at straws
    They've got a cheek being in good form after that embarrassment on Tuesday night and the previous 8 games

They're lucky those who've vowed to stay away stuck to their word

Just knew I was Wright with my hunch so welcome aboard Gary to the good ship Queen of the South - the only way is up !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)