+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The National Survey

The National Survey

Well that's 12 weeks wasted and god knows how much money surveying us Scots on our thoughts of another bloody referendum.One good thing is none of these clowns came to my door. Why can't they concentrate on what they are paid to do and that is to run Scotland. Instead they are obsessed about destroying Great Britain. Meanwhile more and more is coming out how they are really incompetent at what they do. They are not up for the job. Our NHS, police, railways and schools are all underperforming. More evidence is coming out day after day. They now want to lower exam passes to 35%, there is avoidable deaths in hospitals that ministers were warned about years ago and they have plans to make us the most taxed part of the U.K. I think the prize for the most incompetent minister must go,to our transport one, how much out of his depth is he.
    And I see they are sending out Christmas cards, it's November ffs. And have you seen them, what an embarrasment I suppose they do have a use, to help light your coal fire

The unionist parties do so much better, do they, Brexit, wars, famine, death by the millions, billions wasted on aircraft carriers, supplying weapons to regimes engaged in ethnic cleansing, welcome to the world of the Britnat fanatic where none of that actually matters. And it's December, you belter

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    The unionist parties do so much better, do they, Brexit, wars, famine, death by the millions, billions wasted on aircraft carriers, supplying weapons to regimes engaged in ethnic cleansing, welcome to the world of the Britnat fanatic where none of that actually matters. And it's December, you belter
    The thing is Taintedice I'm talking about the useless incompetent snp who unfortunately are Scotlands government. And I think Davidson would do so much better than Sturgeon and her cronies who are most certainly are not up for the job.
    And they did send the cards out in November And have you seen them ? Holy phuck

The SNP want Scotland to run its own affairs and not be subject to the hardships which a tory government will cause the country as they get more settled at Westminster. Since more people who bother to vote in national elections also want the same thing, the SNP are going to continue to pursue that policy. I honestly can't remember a single thing labour managed to achieve in the first 8 years of the holyrood parliament, as they were only lackeys doing what they were told by london labour. So no matter how much you dislike the SNP, at least they aren't sucking up to some millionaire knobs in London. Don't forget what a mess Scottish labour has made of the country with their PFI schools which will cost Scotland billions over the lifetimes of us all, and don't even start on the Edinburgh trams fiasco. I'd also say the new Forth bridge is looking marvellous and I can't wait to cross it when it's finished

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Well that's 12 weeks wasted and god knows how much money surveying us Scots on our thoughts of another bloody referendum.One good thing is none of these clowns came to my door. Why can't they concentrate on what they are paid to do and that is to run Scotland. Instead they are obsessed about destroying Great Britain. Meanwhile more and more is coming out how they are really incompetent at what they do. They are not up for the job. Our NHS, police, railways and schools are all underperforming. More evidence is coming out day after day. They now want to lower exam passes to 35%, there is avoidable deaths in hospitals that ministers were warned about years ago and they have plans to make us the most taxed part of the U.K. I think the prize for the most incompetent minister must go,to our transport one, how much out of his depth is he.
    And I see they are sending out Christmas cards, it's November ffs. And have you seen them, what an embarrasment I suppose they do have a use, to help light your coal fire
    Since the SNP took office they have reduced waiting times from 18 weeks to 12 ..Fact.
    There are more Doctors and Nurses working in the service under the SNP ..Fact
    More patients are seen in less than four hour in Scottish A&Es 94.7% England 92% Wales 83.7 % NI 77% ..Fact.

And all this is happening while bodies darling tories are systematically dismantling the nhs in england.

Police there are a 1000 more polis on the streets under the SNP ..fact
    Crime is at a 41 year low under the SNP..fact
    Violent crimes down 10% under the SNP..fact

The Railways are run by the Dutch franchise Abelio with sub contracting to Scotrail. They are responsible for running the rail service. They have been given an ultimatum by the Transport Minister buck up or we'll take the contract off you ..... What more do you want Sturgeon to drive the choo choos hersel ?

I don't hear much complaints from parents re the education their kids are getting,

And they are doing all this despite a 9% cut in the block grant from your darling Tories ..So you can phuck right off you phucking half-wit.

Since this is the grown-up forum , I personally don't think there's anything wrong with voting Scottish conservative at Holyrood, they are surely a better opposition than the corrupt labour party who have failed the country in one way or the other for 50 years. Blair and Brown destroyed Scotland's financial sector by allowing the banks to operate on the same scale as the multinationals operating in England. Salmond didn't help, hard for me to understand why a supposedly intelligent man would support the Abn-Amro takeover, total madness. So I for one am very happy that Salmond is out of the picture, stops the scotland haters from having an easy target.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Since the SNP took office they have reduced waiting times from 18 weeks to 12 ..Fact.
    There are more Doctors and Nurses working in the service under the SNP ..Fact
    More patients are seen in less than four hour in Scottish A&Es 94.7% England 92% Wales 83.7 % NI 77% ..Fact.

And all this is happening while bodies darling tories are systematically dismantling the nhs in england.

Police there are a 1000 more polis on the streets under the SNP ..fact
    Crime is at a 41 year low under the SNP..fact
    Violent crimes down 10% under the SNP..fact

The Railways are run by the Dutch franchise Abelio with sub contracting to Scotrail. They are responsible for running the rail service. They have been given an ultimatum by the Transport Minister buck up or we'll take the contract off you ..... What more do you want Sturgeon to drive the choo choos hersel ?

I don't hear much complaints from parents re the education their kids are getting,

And they are doing all this despite a 9% cut in the block grant from your darling Tories ..So you can phuck right off you phucking half-wit.
    Fact, fact, fact, you are sounding like a dab.Copy and paste or get all your so called facts from the SNP propeganda machine Stewarty, I live in the real world in Scotland speaking to real people and believe me they dont think your darling separatist party are doing their job to the best of their ability as all they are interested in is destroying Great Britian and that is a fact freedom fighter boy.
    And I really don't care what is happening down south, Once again a separatist deflects, I live in Scotland. And as for them being my darling Tories what bullsh1t, I don't have much time for May at all and also am pretty disgusted with some of the things they do. I like Davisdson as a politician and she comes across as a good person. I believe she would be good for Scotland as FM, most certainly better than the FM that we have just now. I would vote for Davidson again in the Scottish elections but would not vote Tory for the UK elections. And Sturgeon would probably be better as a train driver than a FM but then again that wouldn't be difficult.
    And thanks for the abuse, I can assure you I am most certainly not a half wit. Still no thank you from you for voting no and saving our Country ?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Since this is the grown-up forum , I personally don't think there's anything wrong with voting Scottish conservative at Holyrood, they are surely a better opposition than the corrupt labour party who have failed the country in one way or the other for 50 years. Blair and Brown destroyed Scotland's financial sector by allowing the banks to operate on the same scale as the multinationals operating in England. Salmond didn't help, hard for me to understand why a supposedly intelligent man would support the Abn-Amro takeover, total madness. So I for one am very happy that Salmond is out of the picture, stops the scotland haters from having an easy target.
    Good post Taintedice

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)