Well that's 12 weeks wasted and god knows how much money surveying us Scots on our thoughts of another bloody referendum.One good thing is none of these clowns came to my door. Why can't they concentrate on what they are paid to do and that is to run Scotland. Instead they are obsessed about destroying Great Britain. Meanwhile more and more is coming out how they are really incompetent at what they do. They are not up for the job. Our NHS, police, railways and schools are all underperforming. More evidence is coming out day after day. They now want to lower exam passes to 35%, there is avoidable deaths in hospitals that ministers were warned about years ago and they have plans to make us the most taxed part of the U.K. I think the prize for the most incompetent minister must go,to our transport one, how much out of his depth is he.
And I see they are sending out Christmas cards, it's November ffs. And have you seen them, what an embarrasment I suppose they do have a use, to help light your coal fire