+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishal Sevco match thread

Huns probably want us to win so they can put more pressure on the magic hat /bread maker....so let's oblige them it's only fair

3-1 the dons

Although we are all down from Sunday, we are better than those Hun k unt s. 2-1 AFC.

2-0 them,we'll stand off them like we did at pittodrie instead of getting in their faces like farts did midweek and this time they'll make us pay for standing off them,a bet on h@ns to win tomorrow is easy money im afraid,wont lower myself to bet on us getting beat but easy money to whoever does

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I can't think that they will beat us...we have a better squad, players who should be prepared to give their all and a manager who can't afford any more total f@ck ups in the near future. 1-2 Aberdeen.... And I only give them a goal due to their token gesture (penalty) from a halfwit referee.
    McInnes team I have put my guess up already.
    My team

Lewis

Logan O'Conner Considine SHINNIE (capt)

Mcginn Maddison McLean Hayes

Stockley Rooney

I like the cut of this lad's jib.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Good stuff! I never got one. Thinking of popping into the home end again
    Guess you'll feel at home there? Hun!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Ever the optimist me...

3-0 them(Garner causing our oil tanker defence problems)
    Foxxake Aldo min, you're a miserable chunt nowadays. Somebody shat in your handbag or something?

2-1 them can't see how Mr motivator can get them up for this weeks game after failing miserably last week

2-0 SEVCO, maybe 2-1.
    Instead of pressing them, we'll sit off them, like DM does with his teams in big games.
    We'll bottle it because we're as soft as sh1te.

wtf is with these predictions pmsl, they ate utter ****

2-0 dons

I know we got beat in the Final and i'm still not quite sure why we didn't turn up but you would think that we had just gone through October 2015 with the pessimism on here.

It was 1 shyte game against the Dhims who we all know have a better quality player than us due to the financial disparity.

However, if Farts can beat the Huns 2-0 then there is no reason whatsoever that the players we have can't go and do at least the same. 2-0, 2-1, 3-1 i dont really care as long as we win and most importantly, have a fecking go at the chunts!

COYR!

STAND FREE!

HEID FIRST!

WE'RE RED, YOUR DEAD!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast