+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Fishal Sevco match thread

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think Considine is a bombscare - Slow as a week in the jail and prone to lapses in concentration.
    Maybe from the current squad he'd be in, but looking ahead, we need a centre half (at least one) as Taylor will be gone in the summer in all likelihood.
    A centre half and a strong centre mid desperately required.
    Mind you, I've been saying that for 18 months and still waiting!
    I know he wont but McInnes should start playing McKenna alongside O'Connor once he comes back from his loan spell, he might make mistakes but so do Reynolds, Taylor and Considine. These 3 guys are letting McInnes and the fans down time and time again in the big games so its time to move them on and give McKenna a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I know he wont but McInnes should start playing McKenna alongside O'Connor once he comes back from his loan spell, he might make mistakes but so do Reynolds, Taylor and Considine. These 3 guys are letting McInnes and the fans down time and time again in the big games so its time to move them on and give McKenna a chance.
    Where was it he went?
    Ayr Utd?
    Is he getting a game?
    Any feedback on how he's doing?

Where was it he went?
    Ayr Utd?
    Is he getting a game?
    Any feedback on how he's doing?
    Not sure if he has played but he only went on loan for 28 days in November as an emergency loan.

I think Considine is a bombscare - Slow as a week in the jail and prone to lapses in concentration.
    !
    Something we have agreed on for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Something we have agreed on for a long time
    You can add me in agreement also. A player we should have got rid of a long time ago.
    The unfortunate thing is I would still play him at left centre back until we can get a replacement. Reynolds - I wish he would come back to full fitness and form...a much better defender than Considine but at this moment in time O'Connor and Considine should be the central pairing until we can do better.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 06-12-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Thought one of these threads from 2016 deserved a bump.

Pretty much what is said on the threads from 3 years ago is what is being said now.

The football is boring.

The signings are pish.

We are going backwards.

McInnes has taken us as far as he can.

We will be lucky to finish 4th.

That’s the problem with forums I’m afraid,they are constantly full of people moaning about something so no one takes any notice of them.

Still,let’s keep going on about getting rid of McInnes on here, it might work one day

Pretty much what is said on the threads from 3 years ago is what is being said now.

The football is boring.

The signings are pish.

We are going backwards.

That’s the problem with forums I’m afraid,they are constantly full of people moaning about something so no one takes any notice of them.

Still,let’s keep going on about getting rid of McInnes on here, it might work one day
    It's not the problem with forums, it's one of the reasons the forum exists.

Plus, everyone was right in 2016 so shirely we needed a change sooner

The football is boring.

The signings are pish.

We are going backwards.

We have won phuck all since that thread so not sure what your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    We have won phuck all since that thread so not sure what your point is?
    That people are saying we are boring to watch this season like it’s something new and are pretending that we weren’t boring to watch before.

People also saying back then we were going backwards,surely we should be a bottom 6 side by now if that was the case in 2016?

We haven’t won phuck all since then but like the other 2 points none of them will be deemed as sackable offences by Stewart Milne.

Like I said keep moaning about McInnes on here it might end up working one day.

That people are saying we are boring to watch this season like it’s something new and are pretending that we weren’t boring to watch before.

People also saying back then we were going backwards,surely we should be a bottom 6 side by now if that was the case in 2016?

We haven’t won phuck all since then but like the other 2 points none of them will be deemed as sackable offences by Stewart Milne.

Like I said keep moaning about McInnes on here it might end up working one day.
    I have been consistent about my moaning of McInnes and his negative approach. A club like Aberdeen playing in Scottish football should not be set out to hit teams on the counter attack at best. It’s a sh!tebag tactic and embarrassing. We as a club are one of the biggest culprits of our country getting a bad footballing name. We are boring to watch and p!sh at football. A major shake up is required if we want to buck the trend.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast