+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gone for a Burton?

Gone for a Burton?

Well I hope not as I've hit the Burton game with everything...Hundreds on Rotherham win..Hundred on HT/FT...Hundreds on doubles with Spurs and Birmingham and even hit the Burton-1 and win to zero.

This is the Big One...

We are in dissaray,an utter joke and to be frank,we are utterly hopeless.

Warney as manager is a joke and Burton will smash us.

It will be stressful with all this cash on so I'm hoping it's all over by half time.

I will be accused of all sorts but I hope Burton hit us for 6!

I've certainly gone for Burton!

FAO brin..all ££££££

Nothing like looking on the bright side is there? Burton have done a fantastic job to get where they are, and at this moment in time they are better than us. Inevitably though they will not survive in this league beyond a couple of seasons with the resources they have currently. In fact I would think they will probably one of two going down with us.
    Whatever happens they should be very proud of what they have achieved in such a short space of time.

We will be Ok. Cast you mind back less than 10 years ago. That really was a difficult time. We were happy to survive then but now we are so spoilt with success that we are complaining about a difficult season.
    We went for Stubbs when O'Reilly was probably a cheaper & better option. Like Barnsley things will improve when they have a Manager who loves the club. I wouldn't look any further than Warney with Ronnie as a guiding hand to support him. We need to get back to that siege mentality that we had under Steve & Ronnie.

Burton 0 Rotherham 1

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Well I hope not as I've hit the Burton game with everything...Hundreds on Rotherham win..Hundred on HT/FT...Hundreds on doubles with Spurs and Birmingham and even hit the Burton-1 and win to zero.

This is the Big One...

We are in dissaray,an utter joke and to be frank,we are utterly hopeless.

Warney as manager is a joke and Burton will smash us.

It will be stressful with all this cash on so I'm hoping it's all over by half time.

I will be accused of all sorts but I hope Burton hit us for 6!

I've certainly gone for Burton!

FAO brin..all ££££££
    Show me the coupon bet ..... 😉

"Hundreds on Rotherham win".... I assume that is meant to say Burton?

I can never bring myself to back against us. But for anyone who can, it will have been easy money this season so far, and almost certainly will be for the rest of the season too.

Just putting a tenner on the opposition every game for the rest of the season will bring a nice profit.

Yes Ellis Burton of course.

Brin...every time you suggest that I am telling lies and every time I show proof.

I am getting a bit fed up with it and really feel..why should I have to do that?

However I like you so I will copy and paste the bets from one of the bookies...The full bets are spread across all my betting accounts as I follow the best prices.

I have no doubt that when I do this someone will claim that the copy and paste is a fake!..maybe yourself!

Next week I will copy and paste another account showing my winnings on the Burton bet!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Yes Ellis Burton of course.

Brin...every time you suggest that I am telling lies and every time I show proof.

I am getting a bit fed up with it and really feel..why should I have to do that?

However I like you so I will copy and paste the bets from one of the bookies...The full bets are spread across all my betting accounts as I follow the best prices.

I have no doubt that when I do this someone will claim that the copy and paste is a fake!..maybe yourself!

Next week I will copy and paste another account showing my winnings on the Burton bet!
    For my part I am only glad that you have given up the horses after that unfortunate misunderstanding involving the Didcot stallion.

I broke the sad news about Zilzal in a way that he would have approved.

Zilzal a mort and I will not discuss further.

et Details Date/Time Stake Return
    Sheff Utd @ 4/9
    Burton Albion @ 8/11
    Doubles, 1 bet * £50.00
    29/11/2016 10:45:47 50.00 0.00
    Burton Albion @ 4/5
    £100.00 Single
    28/11/2016 22:25:53 100.00 0.00
    Burton Albion - Burton Albion @ 15/8
    £100.00 Single
    28/11/2016 13:58:59 100.00 0.00

29/11/2016 GBP 40.00 Single: BURTON ALBION - BURTON ALBION @ 2...
    EVENT SELECTION PRICE E/W TERMS RESULT STATUS
    Burton Albion v Rotherham ENG League Championship Half Time / Full Time - 90 Mins Burton Albion - Burton Albion 2/1 Win only None Unsettled
    Bet ID: 67437603200 13:18 Bet Type: Single Stake: £ 40.00
    29/11/2016 GBP 20.00 Single: BURTON ALBION - TO WIN EITHER 2-0...
    Burton Albion v Rotherham ENG League Championship Combination Correct Score - 90 Mins Burton Albion - To Win Either 2-0 - 3-0 19/4 Win only None Unsettled
    Bet ID: 67437603100 13:18 Bet Type: Single Stake: £ 20.00
    29/11/2016 GBP 40.00 Single: BURTON ALBION @ 21/10
    Burton Albion v Rotherham ENG League Championship To Win To Nil - 90 Mins Burton Albion 21/10 Win only None Unsettled
    Bet ID: 67437602900 13:18 Bet Type: Single Stake: £ 40.00

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast