Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2070

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

  1. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's one of those typical stories that always come out. Like Kluivert applying for the ICT job or Hugo Sanchez applying for the Alloa job.
    Or Ossie Ardiles managing the Dons

  2. #2042
    I thought Guti was getting the Real Madrid job, where has this shiite come from?

  3. #2043
    I've heard from three huns that john terry is going to sign for them. Totally deluded.

  4. #2044
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    23,868
    Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I've heard from three huns that john terry is going to sign for them. Totally deluded.
    Will he get a clause installed in his contract where he cant play against Chelsea in the Champions League?

  5. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Will he get a clause installed in his contract where he cant play against Chelsea in the Champions League?
    There's no danger the huns will be playing in the chumps league. So no problem.

  6. #2046
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    23,868
    Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    There's no danger the huns will be playing in the chumps league. So no problem.
    Aye theres more chance of John Terry playing for them

  7. #2047
    I see King has managed to hound out that guy who called the huns "the great unwashed".

    At least I think that's what was on the news, just caught the end of it.

  8. #2048
    Tavernier is topping up his wages selling dugs with cropped ears.

    What a d1ck

  9. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I see King has managed to hound out that guy who called the huns "the great unwashed".

    At least I think that's what was on the news, just caught the end of it.
    Yes. The guy is stepping down.

  10. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's one of those typical stories that always come out. Like Kluivert applying for the ICT job or Hugo Sanchez applying for the Alloa job.
    Kluivert now applying for the St Mirren job

  11. #2051
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Kluivert now applying for the St Mirren job
    But the likes of Lee McCulloch will end up with the job

  12. #2052
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    23,868
    Alan MacGregor signed for the c@nts I noticed, I knew there were rumours

    I bet he is treated as some sort of prodigal son

    This despite being the first to f@ck off for free under "the new club act" as I call it.

  13. #2053
    Media reporting they are signing a central defender from Brighton and Hove Albion for £3m.
    Couple of questions....where are they getting the cash from to pay for this and who on earth from Brighton is worth £3m?

  14. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Media reporting they are signing a central defender from Brighton and Hove Albion for £3m.
    Couple of questions....where are they getting the cash from to pay for this and who on earth from Brighton is worth £3m?
    Thon Fatboy slim is fae Brighton, sure hed be worth a few million£

  15. #2055
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    where are they getting the cash from to pay for this?
    It will be the usual sevco offer of £1 up front, and the rest conditional on things like winning the champions league, and still paid in instalments. Shame on Brighton if they agree to it

  16. #2056
    It won't really be £3m, Jabba will have inflated the fee and the succulent lamb eating numpties in the media have obeyed his orders as usual.

  17. #2057
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    569
    Absolutely loving all these 3/4 year deals...this is history in the making lads, just not the kind of history that the Orc's think.

    Keep going.

  18. #2058
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    569
    Too good to miss.

    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 19.03.40.jpg
Views: 785
Size:  10.2 KBHe's definitely found his plaice....

  19. #2059
    I see Jon Flanagan has signed for Sevco, his missus is about the only thing he's kicked in the last 5 seasons.

    No doubt he'll be on a hefty wage even though he's played about 20 games in the past 5 seasons

    I'd imagine it might mean Tavernier who is one of their better players will be on his way.

  20. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    I see Jon Flanagan has signed for Sevco, his missus is about the only thing he's kicked in the last 5 seasons.

    No doubt he'll be on a hefty wage even though he's played about 20 games in the past 5 seasons

    I'd imagine it might mean Tavernier who is one of their better players will be on his way.
    The scum have finally found a replacement for Gascoigne, the jakey, wife beating c**t

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •