+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 111 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    Try not to feint with surprise, but despite elbowing Greg Docherty in the face, handling the ball into the net, and almost snapping Dougie Imrie, the compliance officer won't be taking any action against Carlos Pena: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41492238
    Pena's playing under a false name.

His middle name is indeed 'Pena', but his forename is 'Dodgy' and his surname is 'Lty'.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Supposedly the Rat was sent off in the hastily arranged closed door game with Morton yesterday.
    Poor show to get a red in a bounce game, he must have been frustrated at not getting his jolly to Lisbon

3-3 FT
    Fack me. Sint aff 3 times and we're only just into October. Stupid cnut is trying to play up to ra peepel

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Supposedly the Rat was sent off in the hastily arranged closed door game with Morton yesterday.
    Poor show to get a red in a bounce game, he must have been frustrated at not getting his jolly to Lisbon

3-3 FT
    Was it nae Canada

Either way hes a c@nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Fack me. Sint aff 3 times and we're only just into October. Stupid cnut is trying to play up to ra peepel
    So getting sent aff in a bounce game do you miss games the same as when you get sent aff in league and cup games?

Turns out Dodgy Dave might not have has much money as he's led Ra People to believe:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41604582

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Turns out Dodgy Dave might not have has much money as he's led Ra People to believe:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41604582
    He might actually have the money. But 1) he doesn't want to waste his own money, 2) if he said he had it, the South African Revenue Service would want it back or 3) he would need to launder it

He's dodged jail a few times already - will this see him locked up?

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    He might actually have the money. But 1) he doesn't want to waste his own money, 2) if he said he had it, the South African Revenue Service would want it back or 3) he would need to launder it

He's dodged jail a few times already - will this see him locked up?
    Sounds true enough. Sevco are about the only club he could be judged as a fit and proper person to be in charge of. Nowt but spivs and crooks. Bring back the Easdales and the gazebo AGMs...

Pedro coming out with his usual barking mad nonsense saying the The Huns line up and tactics was leaked to St Johnstone last season before a game. Tommy Wright suggesting he must have mental issues. The boys bonkers !

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Your local sounds like a laugh. Unless your into a game of killer.
    I was in on Thursday. I asked for a pint of Stella, couldnt get one as the barrel was empty, asked for a Tennents he managed to pour 3/4 of a pint and it ran out, asked for a Tetleys and low and behold it wasnt on so had to settle for a can of Cobra. Its was pretty riddiculous

Sh@tey wasnt there though

Pedro just popped up on the STV news doing his presser. Seems like a man unhinged. I'd go as far as to say I feel a tiny wee bit sorry for him, imagine having to try and manage that circus down there and with those fans on your back not to mention the media's obsession with the whole thing.....

.....Anyway he got stuck in to his players and laid the blame squarely on them. 'embarrassing himself and the club' etc

Looks like he is drawing the battle lines and bunkering down.

#Pedrotostay

Page 111 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast