+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 116 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Them sayin on the radio that being knocked out by Motherwell in league cup & drawing with Kilmarnock at home , was not acceptable.

Rules out McInnes then.

I think he'd probably do OK there though. They will eventually build up a decent squad , sooner or later the cycle of duopoly will resume in this broken footballing nation.

We also will have to replace McInnes sooner or later.

Having a loan player from Celtic is really not a good idea , not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Sevco have a DoF, remember; cannot see DM working under one of them
    Not sure why you think that? If he gets offered a big job down south I can't seem him knocking it back for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Sevco have a DoF, remember; cannot see DM working under one of them
    Well, he needs someone else to select potential player , he has taken far too many duds here. to be sure

DM is clearly the obvious choice for them. Given Pedro was their attempt at becoming a sophisticated European footballing side, they'll be tempted to rebound in the opposite direction and get someone linked to Rangers (just as they did with Smith after Le Guen) and McInnes is really the only person who ticks that box, isn't regarded as having major baggage, and might actually take it.

When you get past him you're either looking at going back to McLeish, chasing after former players in coaching roles who presumably wouldn't touch the job with a barge pole (Gattuso, Arteta) or giving it to someone who has no track record of success but just happened to play for them (Ferguson, McCulloch, McCann, Kenny Miller and the like would be completely laughable appointments).
    Last edited by sancho_panza; 26-10-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Not sure why you think that? If he gets offered a big job down south I can't seem him knocking it back for that reason.
    Why not? I think he would.

He wants complete autonomy when it comes to transfers. Now, for every good signing here, he's fcuked up another one. Be that as it may, he would want complete control

I don’t think he was in complete control of the Arnason transfer

No way will McInnes take the Sevco job. He turned down the Sunderland job becasue they are a basket case, despite them offering to treble his wages. Sevco are an even bigger shambles than that.

Sevco won't offer him the job anyway. Shirley even those idiots can see that he can only play the one tactic. Even Pedro got the better of him twice.

Nooooooooo! Pedro jottered! I was so much enjoying the circus .....

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Sevco won't offer him the job anyway. Shirley even those idiots can see that he can only play the one tactic. Even Pedro got the better of him twice.
    If McInnes can only play the one tactic but has managed to win 126 of his 216 games in charge,how many tactics does someone like Alan Archibald have who has lost more games than he has won

Page 116 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast