+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 117 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Nooooooooo! Pedro jottered! I was so much enjoying the circus .....
    Circus has just started I would think

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    No way will McInnes take the Sevco job. He turned down the Sunderland job becasue they are a basket case, despite them offering to treble his wages. Sevco are an even bigger shambles than that.
    I think he’d think about it if it came up.

Nights like last night might make him think he’s hit a glass ceiling with us.
    He’ll NEVER get near the Dhims with us. Ever.

With SEVCO, if managed properly on & off the field, he knows they COULD challenge them.

Factor in the hike in salary & the fact he’s a gun, then don’t rule it out.

I wouldn’t put money on it, but wouldn’t be wholly surprised.

Hope it isn’t sorted out before the double header. How long was he there?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think he’d think about it if it came up.

Nights like last night might make him think he’s hit a glass ceiling with us.
    He’ll NEVER get near the Dhims with us. Ever.

With SEVCO, if managed properly on & off the field, he knows they COULD challenge them.

Factor in the hike in salary & the fact he’s a gun, then don’t rule it out.

I wouldn’t put money on it, but wouldn’t be wholly surprised.
    DM will be Sevco's number 1 target, reckon that is obvious.

Reckon we'll know very soon. Of course the club won't comment until an official approach is made but those media types in the know will advise us soon enough.

Milne will fight tooth and nail to keep him but you can't offer DM pay rises every time this happens. The continual delays regarding Kingsford will go against us here.

McInnes will need to think very carefully about his next move, as he won't want to be seen to be knocking back too many job offers too often or he'll get a label of unambition hung around his neck.

If I was a betting man, which I'm not, I think he'd take it. Funnily enough, I'm a lot less bothered about the prospect of him leaving than I was last summer, although maybe last night's sh1teness is still too raw!
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 26-10-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    DM will be Sevco's number 1 target, reckon that is obvious.

Reckon we'll know very soon. Of course the club won't comment until an official approach is made but those media types in the know will advise us soon enough.

Milne will fight tooth and nail to keep him but you can't offer DM pay rises every time this happens. The continual delays regarding Kingsford will go against us here.

McInnes will need to think very carefully about his next move, as he won't want to be seen to be knocking back too many job offers too often or he'll get a label of unambition hung around his neck.

If I was a betting man, which I'm not, I think he'd take it. Funnily enough, I'm a lot less bothered about the prospect of him leaving than I was last summer, although maybe last night's sh1teness is still too raw!
    As I said, it wouldn’t surprise me.
    Half my mind is thinking ahead to who I’d want (or more importantly, who the Alford need would want as replacement).
    And also, if DM did go, would he try and take Shinnie/Lewis/McLean with him?
    The Huns would find the money.
    The next week or two will tell all I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    Hope it isn’t sorted out before the double header. How long was he there?
    It’s 4 weeks before we play them.
    Sadly it’ll be sorted.
    Hope they don’t get the “new manager bounce”!

I thought his comments last night after the game were very telling. Almost like he'd accepted he cannot cope with Celtic, even if he did get his tactics spot on (which he certainly did not, last night) Taken us as far as he can? Either way, strange thing to admit to.

Even prophetic, despite not knowing what was about to unfold at Ibrox today?

It’s the old shelf life ‘hingmy’. Last night may have brought realisation for Deek. Celtic in that form are very tough to beat. I’d hoped he’d stay until a job at a stable club in England came up but he may move there if offered. It won’t come cheaply though. He’s just signed until 2020 and I’d imagine he’s on as much as 500k per annum now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    As I said, it wouldn’t surprise me.
    Half my mind is thinking ahead to who I’d want (or more importantly, who the Alford need would want as replacement).
    And also, if DM did go, would he try and take Shinnie/Lewis/McLean with him?
    The Huns would find the money.
    The next week or two will tell all I suppose.
    Predictive text!!
    Bl00dy iPhone obviously doesn’t recognise the word “neep “
    Imagine that?
    Alford neep.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I thought his comments last night after the game were very telling. Almost like he'd accepted he cannot cope with Celtic, even if he did get his tactics spot on (which he certainly did not, last night) Taken us as far as he can? Either way, strange thing to admit to.

Even prophetic, despite not knowing what was about to unfold at Ibrox today?
    Yip I agree.

Just about every ex-player, every pundit asked has said DM for the job.

Tom English, Barry Ferguson, Keith Jackshun, Kris Commons, Chris Sutton.
    They’ve all said him.
    Groundswell of opinion reckons he’s the logical choice.

Should we be planning for life after DM?

If so, who?

It’s the same routine as the summer?

Page 117 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast