+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 119 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Im not doubting they will want to speak to him

Im more of the opinion he wont speak to them. If Sunderland were too bampot for him then these f@ck are way beyond bampot

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Newco are an absolute disaster at board level.
    How anyone in footballing circle's would want to work for that club defies belief that's why I cannot see DM being interested whatsover.

No credibility at all, run by a criminal chairman with no idea whatsover, yet the Gullibles do nothing in protest.

The days of a Newco challenge are over, to much infighting and no cash whatsoever. Its a case of bring on a manager sack them and repeat scenario. A whole series of poor mangerail decisions just goes on and on .

Question Why would DM leave this club. He is happy and has a board and players he can work with.

To go to the Asbestos Pit, whats the point, unlikely they can even get a Euro spot and forget ever challenging Celtic financially on the field for the foreseeable future

There is no way Newcos financial position is going to get any better under the current board, infact its on a knife edge now.
    Cannot wait for falsified accounts to come out very soon. Lies and more lies, signed off inhouse that's how bad things are

So really, can anyone really see DM going there. The likes of McLeish / Billy Davies maybe only coz they are unemployed and no compensation required.

I am loving it . Newco are pure comedy gold and a complete laughing stock in football circles

The hun "fans" couldnt even be bothered to try and save the original 1872 club when it was in deep sh1t before it was liquidated and eventually killed for good. These cnuts just sit back and expect the world as always. McInnes would be daft even contemplating going to that freakshow that is Sevco 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    The hun "fans" couldnt even be bothered to try and save the original 1872 club when it was in deep sh1t before it was liquidated and eventually killed for good. These cnuts just sit back and expect the world as always. McInnes would be daft even contemplating going to that freakshow that is Sevco 2012.
    Reckon we'll have a good idea by dinner time today. Somebody will ask Del at today's presser about the Hunco connection; if he gives an unequivocal no, great. If he gives a wishy-washy mibbes aye mibbes naw, then we're in for a rocky few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    I don't kid myself that if the h*ns weren't a shambles, McInnes wouldn't be there in a shot. But is it really a more attractive prospect than the Sunderland job? Based on the experience of the last two managers, that's highly doubtful. Sunderland would have been a risk but one that could have paid off handsomely. Going to manage the h*ns doesn't really have a big upside (unless he intrinsically wants to manage them). It's a bit like the Scotland job really. It has a bit of residual prestige but in reality it's a sh*t sandwich. It will only appeal to those who have no other options.

It seemed more likely that he would go there after Warburton got the sack.
    This is the point for me that kinda makes me less worried.

The fact he turned down the Sunderland job in the summer tells me either he is happy and is waiting for the right move or, he knew Pedro's time would be up and he is waiting for the hun gig. Although I doubt he would go there now with the cluster**** it is.

Murty will be put in temp charge until xmas/summer. McInnes will wait to see what happens with our stadium plans. If the stadium and training plans are thrown out he'll be off next summer. 100%. If not earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im not doubting they will want to speak to him

Im more of the opinion he wont speak to them. If Sunderland were too bampot for him then these f@ck are way beyond bampot
    Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    Our fans are kidding themselves.

Rangers are definitely going to ask to speak to him, they have rich investors, and then whatever happens happens.

He would have resources and player pull he won't get anywhere else except the EPL.

They have the training facilities he craves and he can buy whoever he wants.

Goodbye Derek McInnes.
    I was speaking about this last night. This has McLeish or Davies all over it because they have no other options and im pretty sure sevco dont have the option to to buy out a manager as im sure paying off Pedros remaining 29 months will nae be cheap.

I also believe that McInnes wouldnt go near it as hes a smart man(bar when playing celtic). They are a shambles at board level, they have sh@te players on long contracts, theres a director of fitba, their fans are deluded spazmos who will be on him after any slip ups. He winna want any of that
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    I don't kid myself that if the h*ns weren't a shambles, McInnes wouldn't be there in a shot. But is it really a more attractive prospect than the Sunderland job? Based on the experience of the last two managers, that's highly doubtful. Sunderland would have been a risk but one that could have paid off handsomely. Going to manage the h*ns doesn't really have a big upside (unless he intrinsically wants to manage them). It's a bit like the Scotland job really. It has a bit of residual prestige but in reality it's a sh*t sandwich. It will only appeal to those who have no other options.

It seemed more likely that he would go there after Warburton got the sack.
    Now is a completely different time to the summer time.
    DM turned down Sunderland as they were a big risk off the field and he was given assurances from the Aberdeen board he would get to strengthen and the stadium / training facilities would be pushed through.
    That's on hold now, so he may be questioning his ability to progress Aberdeen further than we are presently.

SevCo are still a risk, but I'm sure he would be confident of improving them both domestically and in Europe.
    With all that in mind, he might see value in taking that risk

I dont believe that they can afford to buy out a management team whether Derek and Doc or Giovanni van Bronkhorst(Gordon Smith touting him) or whoever

Why drag training facilities into it?

It's got nothing to do with that.

AFC could build training facilities any time they wanted to.

I dont believe that they can afford to buy out a management team whether Derek and Doc or Giovanni van Bronkhorst(Gordon Smith touting him) or whoever
    Paper quote sayin useless Pedro accepted a half mill pay off which if true the h,unz got off lightly there!!

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Paper quote sayin useless Pedro accepted a half mill pay off which if true the h,unz got off lightly there!!
    F@ck id say so. I would have held the c@nts to ransom

Still think this has Davies or McLeish written all over it

Sir Ray McKinnons oot of work too

Page 119 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast