+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 489 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Even as a short term fix till the board get real and pick a proper candidate, this has all the hallmarks of a complete catastrophe.

Paul Hartley took over a similiar part time club in Alloa and promoted them twice in a row. Barry the fud almost has Clyde in the river Clyde, and he gets mentioned for the Hunco job? Mental

McLeish as DOF and Ferguson as Head Coach would be fantastic.

Please make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Even as a short term fix till the board get real and pick a proper candidate, this has all the hallmarks of a complete catastrophe.

Paul Hartley took over a similiar part time club in Alloa and promoted them twice in a row. Barry the fud almost has Clyde in the river Clyde, and he gets mentioned for the Hunco job? Mental
    Not quite the same to be fair, Hartley had a relatively big budget at Alloa thanks to the owner. He was allowed to have a few full time players and a few decent loanees.

Barry the fud is thick as ****e though. We can all agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Bob Malcolm as DOF and Ferguson as Head Coach would be fantastic.

Please make it happen.
    please make that happen!

It is a farce in any sense of the word. They have no idea if they want a DOF and a decent manager, or no DOF and a very good manager. The only guy they want is de Boer. Really hope they get wee Barry, but that would be too much fun. Still got a sneaking suspicion it might be Deek though.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    It is a farce in any sense of the word. They have no idea if they want a DOF and a decent manager, or no DOF and a very good manager. The only guy they want is de Boer. Really hope they get wee Barry, but that would be too much fun. Still got a sneaking suspicion it might be Deek though.
    Like ive said, i will give away all my possessions barring pac jnr and pac puss if Derek becomes their new manager

No chance

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Like ive said, i will give away all my possessions barring pac jnr and pac puss if Derek becomes their new manager

No chance
    Dibs on your TV.

I'll take the moggie

Only someone who is desperate & unemployed would be daft enough to take the sevco job. No way will Derek take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I'll take the moggie
    Hes nae part of the deal. You can take the wife if you want or my Cheap Trick collection

Page 12 of 489 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast