+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 125 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Milnes track record doesn't inspire me. He would be thinking more along the lines of Strachan, Adams et.al if it came to it.

Sorry, you lost me there. You think experience is important but you don’t think those hiring will.

Just putting it out there nice & early so there can be no confusion from here on in. Billy Reid is a total sack

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I'm not tryoing to be a smart arse. yes, the record would appear highly Positive. But there is not a chance of graham Potter ever flagging up in the AFC boardrrom. That is just reality.
    You never know.
    We've hired from abroad before and I'm sure there are a number of directors aware of what Potter / Reid are achieving.
    We don;t need a manager at the moment, but if looking external, I would like to think they would approach.

Also, why would he be interested in a job at a far less capable side of that which he manages now. Get your head round the situation. Aberdeen are nonentities playing in a ****e standard of league. We make up numbers, little else. Yes, I'm in a **** of a mood today.
    Why would McInnes want to leave Aberdeen for Rangers, despite our better capability at present?

Its the same with Potter / Reid.
    We areguably are a bigger team in ahigher market league.
    They could consider success at Aberdeen as a stepping stone to job offers down south like McInnes has received.

I think you know there is a balance to be struck. I'm not saying stick in the U19's and see where we go. Would be great to see a Christie of our own again

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Sorry, you lost me there. You think experience is important but you don’t think those hiring will.

Just putting it out there nice & early so there can be no confusion from here on in. Billy Reid is a total sack
    LOL Mason, your a hoot.

I don't know what the parameters of the club are.
    I'm merely speculating what I think they will do and considering options if they think differently.

All of my views are my own and nothing to do with the club.

Incidentally, Billy Reid is the assistant and the team are doing very well with his assistance

afc he can't leave for the hun because he isn't good enough. lets say they do come calling, you surely don't believe that Aberdeen is a bigger stage than Ibrox.

afc he can't leave for the hun because he isn't good enough. lets say they do come calling, you surely don't believe that Aberdeen is a bigger stage than Ibrox.
    Eh?????

I'm making a similar point to McInnes going to Ibrokes as Potter / Ried coming to Pittodrie

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Not sure if you noticed that Plymouth are bottom of League 1 and 5 points adrift of safety.

It wont be Derek Adams who replaces McInnes when he leaves, Adams has found his level which is League 2 in England.

Hes as much of a safe bet as Mixu Paatelainen or Ray McKinnon would be.
    I would bin my season ticket if Adams got it. Thank f@ck be wont

I take it back. Just read Mcinness response to questions at todays presser. If they come calling, and it seems they will, he is gone. I am convinced if he gets the offer he is leaving. Now to sit back and watch the goings on over the weekend. Can't believe the hun see DM as a top level manager.

I take it back. Just read Mcinness response to questions at todays presser. If they come calling, and it seems they will, he is gone. I am convinced if he gets the offer he is leaving. Now to sit back and watch the goings on over the weekend. Can't believe the hun see DM as a top level manager.
    He ticks a lot of boxes, is relatively low risk. Will certainly ensure they are up into 2nd place next season (may even do it this season) as we will no doubt end up with a poorer management team.

No manager will get Rangers as strong as Celtic within 5 years.

Having said that Celtic are only as good as long as Brendan Rodgers is there and should he leave over the next year or two then there is a very good chance that Celtic could become weaker also coinciding with Rangers getting stronger.
    Last edited by Bridieeater; 27-10-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Page 125 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast