+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 134 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41904600

Pretty sure the result of this survey would not nearly have been as bad (may even been positive) if those corrupt b@stards had dealt with the dead club / new entity situation properly from (at least) 2008 onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41904600

Pretty sure the result of this survey would not nearly have been as bad (may even been positive) if those corrupt b@stards had dealt with the dead club / new entity situation properly from (at least) 2008 onwards.
    I'd say it's nearly all about that and the aftermath.

However compounding that for me is nonsense like Doncaster changing the names of our leagues to mimic the guffy leagues, when we should be doing absolutely everything possible to distance ourselves from any comparison with them shows how out of his depth he is, and standing there at the press confernece annoucing this *******s as if he was some sort of marketing genius!

Barry Hearn nailed these ****s when he gave that speech a couple of years back.

Personally, I can't remember a time when everyone thought the authorities were doing a brilliant job. The glory days of Jim Farry and his gross misconduct sacking? It's always been the case they've been regarded as useless or corrupt by a sizeable percentage of supporters so I don't see much remarkable in those figures.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_panza View Post
    Personally, I can't remember a time when everyone thought the authorities were doing a brilliant job. The glory days of Jim Farry and his gross misconduct sacking? It's always been the case they've been regarded as useless or corrupt by a sizeable percentage of supporters so I don't see much remarkable in those figures.
    You'll never please the majority, it's the nature of a tribal sport.

Fatshaft is right though, they should be thinking outside the box when it comes to competing with the EPL. Summer football should have been at least considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Fatshaft is right though, they should be thinking outside the box when it comes to competing with the EPL
    I'd settle for some 'in-the-box' thinking first...

Dummy's guide to running a sporting organisation:
    1 - apply your own ****ing rules
    2 - don't favour one competitor over all others
    3 - don't treat your paying customers like idiots

I'm hearing chatter that the huns are thinking about voluntary administration. This follows the statement last night regarding the wording " looking at all options" , but are wanting clarification about what punishment they would receive ie old club or new club.
    Ican see whyb but I'm not sure is admin is an option for them since all the soft loans are from directors.

I see voluntary administration as an option when the nasty faceless bank is the big creditor that loses out but when it’s the 3 bears (Goldilocks should have killed the *******s when she had the chance) I don’t see them writing off their own loans to get another clean slate.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_Harper View Post
    I see voluntary administration as an option when the nasty faceless bank is the big creditor that loses out but when it’s the 3 bears (Goldilocks should have killed the *******s when she had the chance) I don’t see them writing off their own loans to get another clean slate.
    True, unless ofcourse they know that there isn't a rats chance in hell that the club can pay back those loans.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_Harper View Post
    "Another"? The old club were liquidated.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    True, unless ofcourse they know that there isn't a rats chance in hell that the club can pay back those loans.
    It’s all in a plan.

They tried to have a shares option, which was not voted through.
    These soft loans will be converted into shares as a way of paying off.

Page 134 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast