+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 137 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Redmadders96 View Post
    NO...........I want them to die an even uglier death than the last scum did.

I was the walls to crumble down on Grey Skull..........and never be built again...........No that's what I want

Imagine if that was live on telly? I would Sky+ it...

I can't see what benefit they'll get from going into administration either. It's only really useful if you owe a lot of money to the taxman or pesky little creditors like face painters.
    I'm sure we'd have heard by now if Hector was being stiffed and I can't see anyone else being stupid enough to lend serious amounts to sevco.

Maybe, just maybe, King and the 3 bears can't and/or won't put any more money in? You can't fund a loss-making business for ever...

Unless they find a buyer, administration then becomes the only option. That would make a lovely Christmas present

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

I would make DVDs and sell them to fund our new stadium lol

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    If that happened, I'd call the boy fae Sky round to give me a demo as the brick-by-bigoted-brick deterioration was happening in real time, then, once it was complete, tell him to stick his ****ing Murdoch fitba-killing tax-dodging poison technology up his boss's erse.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmadders96 View Post
    I would make DVDs and sell them to fund our new stadium lol
    Please make sure its a better one than planned

Pacman........That it most certainly would be.......no lego building from me lol

At least we'd ken where to get a pile of cheap bricks

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    I can't see what benefit they'll get from going into administration either.
    there is one I can think of... say you had a player on £40K a week and you wanted rid of him or paying him this would likely put you into administration. If there was a clause in his contract that let you cancel his contract if you went into administration then voluntary administration could be beneficial.

after their last episode and legal decisions that went against them, I am pretty sure this clause would be in players contracts as I seem to remember that they had issues with this last time around in court.

Administration would make sense in the long term, take the points reduction, that removes pressure from the new manager so no longer expected to catch the tims this season, sweep them aside next season, clearing the way for champions league win the year after.

So simple.

Page 137 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast