+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 489 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney_Scarfer View Post
    Snake Mountain
    Well done. Too many get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Well done. Too many get it wrong.
    I just assumed those who called it Castle Greyskull were closet huns

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I just assumed those who called it Castle Greyskull were closet huns
    Sub-human scum.

Castle Greyskull is a very baddie sounding goodie place though

Still no excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    McInnes is minted, he won't be under the same financial pressures. His time at Bristol saw to that.

The Rangers job is bigger, aye.
    And here we go again !! Bigger Crowds, bigger expectaitions, bigger pressures to achieve the impossible and bigger crowds of eejits screaming for his head because they are not challenging for Barcelona for the C.L !!!

Deek seems to be a sensible , level headed and " cautious " man. We have seen that in his match approach in previous seasons.

If there is no need for an immediate bigger financial reward , WHY would he put himself into the lose/lose situation of Sevco ? MUST challenge Celtic for League. MUST make Europe, MUST win every match. And when he fails to achieve the impossible , he carries the can for the lack of backing from Dave King. ( Loyal !!! )

He`s get six months to hit the targets, and the boo boys would be on him from the start because he`s not " rangers" enough.

Tommy Wright thinks every manager would consider it ? Aye, when getting paid peanuts by a " Diddy " team.

Ok, I`m inside this Aberdeenmad bubble. I just don`t understand how taking over that current set up could ever be seen as step up !!!

Obviously I, along with everyone else on here, is in the 'Aberdeen' bubble, so will always treat all things Hun with disdain.

That being said, at this precise moment Deek would have to be straight-up mental to leave us for the Huns. If the planning application for the new stadium get's knocked back however...

Most people would consider moving to a better payed job, especially if it's fairly local. However, if the negatives far outweigh the positive, higher wages being the only positive at Ibrox, then I assume most people knowing what is taking place there would have it a wide berth. I would be surprised if McInnes gave more than a nano second considering a move there.

Sevco will employ some unemployed manager from the land of the desperate, who will then announce that he has landed the most sought after job in word football.
    Sevco themselves will then tell us the selection was made from a cast of thousands of top quality applicants.

That boss eyed freak in South Africa will have to fling the Huns some kind of bone. He might get away with employing some desperado until the end of the season but after that, he'll be chasing season ticket money.

I work in the oil and would not think about returning to the North Sea any time soon even if it was for more money as it could all go tits up pretty quickly. Definatley safer where i am

Pretty similar situation to McInnes job wise

As i said, ill bet everything i own on him nae going there (bar my kid and my puss). Im in the bubble

Nobody here is similar to McInnes job wise. Safety & uncertainty wouldn't come into it. Even if everyone's right and it went spectacularly bad for McInnes, he'd still walk into a job after. It's all about whether he's offered it or not.

Page 14 of 489 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast