+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 143 of 489 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I will not even begin to claim to understand the ramifications of that CoS ruling going against Glib and Shameless ...

Murty being appointed to the end of the season is however extremely revealing. As has been said by others, they are skint and their financial situation is dire. Don't be surprised to see a fire sale at Mordor in January - anyone we might be tempted to pick up?

However, I fear this all may be a double-edged sword if they finally do screw the nut and attempt to square the circle financially. Double-edged in that, although we may get a good giggle at the state of them just now they may just wake up. Logically, a club the size of Sevco should be able to produce a very good football side - assuming they went about it the same way as all the rest of the clubs in Scotland - astute purchases, nurturing of young talent etc. They have a pretty decent youth set up and thousands of brain-dead orclets in the weeg would love to play for them. If they got their act together instead of indulging in lifelong hubris then they may have a chance.

Will they though?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I see that he has been ordered to offer payment of 20p per share to other shareholders. Currently the share price is 27p so as the news report stated it would be very unlikely anyone would take up the offer.
    Surely some person with a few shares would sell out...PLEASE take the offer and run!
    His QC also argued that he couldn't afford to offer 20p per share to investors..

I guess the war chest may have to wait a while

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    His QC also argued that he couldn't afford to offer 20p per share to investors..

I guess the war chest may have to wait a while
    No getting away from it...they are totally skint. The appointment of Murty for the rest of the season just screamed desperation.
    Aberdeen FC should be doing everything possible to try and increase the gap a bit further between us. Yes, they get more money in but they are spending beyond their means and that can only end one way unless someone with more money than sense bails them out.
    King is similar to Craig Whyte...has very little in the way of hard cash and just likes to be seen as someone important to their club.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    If they got their act together instead of indulging in lifelong hubris then they may have a chance.
    Under normal circumstances, you would expect this. Yet the fans have run out anyone with the serious money needed to compete with Celtic and get them in the Champions League

They scared off the american Bill Miller who could have done that. Mike Ashley could have done it, but the fans made it clear they would rather have a convicted tax dodger who helped kill off the old rangers.

They want a 'real' rangers man. But there doesn't seem to be any of them left with 'real' money. The 3 bears may have a few million between them, but not the tens of millions needed to fix the stadium and enhance the squad. They struggle to raise enough to keep the lights on.

King's £7m warchest he announced a few weeks ago, was probably just to pay the bills through to summer. He can't do that now.

They won't like it, but they may be forced to live within their means. Appointing Murty at no additional cost seems to be the first step. They also announced signing John permanently for left back - does that mean they'll try and sell off Wallace? Will there be a January exodus to cut costs?

I know I shouldn't get wound up like this ....

Sky Sports News.

Do they really have to keep spewing out the OF sh!te to sell subscriptions to Orc inbreeds that can't afford a TV Licence, let alone Sky. Please, just stop it. All of the rest of us in Scotland have had enough of the Sevco - rangers continuation lie ... Jim Whyte, Andy Walker, Luke Chandley ... just do one and f@@k off ......

OK. Wound down now, wine finished ... bed ....

Huns sign 61-year-old, assistant manager of second-bottom of Championship team Falkirk, Jimmy Nich as second in command to Murty

Good "raynjurs man" so he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    I know I shouldn't get wound up like this ....

Sky Sports News.

Do they really have to keep spewing out the OF sh!te to sell subscriptions to Orc inbreeds that can't afford a TV Licence, let alone Sky. Please, just stop it. All of the rest of us in Scotland have had enough of the Sevco - rangers continuation lie ... Jim Whyte, Andy Walker, Luke Chandley ... just do one and f@@k off ......

OK. Wound down now, wine finished ... bed ....
    Even by Sky's standards these last few days have been toxic.

Who knew?

Well, I'll go to the end of my flawlessly-completed self-assessment return.

****ing criminal ****s.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...case-1-4652466

Ach, these things take time.

You ken fit lawyers are like.

Page 143 of 489 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast